Darkness Rising

Time Skip.

It had been a few days since that night, and everything was going pretty smoothly. Charlie was looking much better, but still couldn't walk yet. Ian was taking care of all her needs. Food, comfort, hygiene... even if it can be a little bit embarrassing and Delta being jealous of it a bit. The group was currently in the main cafeteria as Ian sat down, returning from his food delivery to her.

Eddie: Hey bro, how's she doing today?

Ian: when I went inside I found her trying to crawl after a butterfly that entered the room. Hahaha, so I'd say she's ok. 

 Blue: Thats Charlie for ya.

The table laughed a bit.

Blake was reading a book before Yang slid over, looking over her shoulder. 

 Yang: What'cha reading, Blake?

Blake: The history of the White Fang... something at the docks wasn't right, they would never work with the likes of Roman Torchwick..

Yang: Huh... oh-! HuuAm~! 

 She caught a small bit of food in her mouth and chewed it.

Yang: mmm~ Ok, who threw that..?

Nora: Hihi!

Yang: hm, Thanks Nora.

Nora gave her a thumbs up before Ruby slammed one FAT book onto the table. 

 Ian: is that the fuckin' bible? 

 Ruby: Ahem..! Loyal team mates, friends, Dinosaurs..! Weiss! 

 Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: I have our entire summer planned out!

Echo: uuuuh... Why?

Ruby: cause it's always more fun to start summer with a bang!

Yang: I always start my summer off, with a YANG...! Eeh~? Guys?

Eddie: ....ok yang, not gonna lie.. that was pretty che- 

 SPLORTCH!!

 he was hit in the face with a cream pie, and the tin left a perfect imprint of his face.

Ian: