Late night hunger (Ron Weasley)

"Y/N?" Ron called in the middle of the night, "are you awake?" You turned around to see Ron sharing at you with sad eyes. "What's wrong Ronnie" (that's Ron's nickname) "I'm hungry" "then go get some pop tarts or go fish" ( in this image thier is muggle food at Hogwarts) " I want you to cook me a snack" you looked at Ron with the B!TCH IT IS 3 IN THE FOCKING MORNING face. "Please baby" he paused for a moment "I'll get you a 20 minute back rub if you do!" You shot up out of bed and grabbed Ron's hand. "Thank you so much babe!" He grinned as you two enter the huge kitchen.
*Ron's Thoughts*
I love Y/N she is so sweet, I happy I got her before Fred or George.
*Back to your POV/ third person*
"What do you want Ronnie?" "Can you make me waffles please, babe" "It's 3... You know what... Ok fine, how many Ronnie?" He paused for about 0.000001 seconds and answered with "five please!" You sighed and started to max the waffle ingredients together one by one. Ron stared at you while doing so.
5 minutes later you heard some feet walk to the kitchen, Ron ran and hid behind the doors, that's when you saw Fred and George Weasley coming in to the kitchen. "Hello love" hello darling" the twins said grinning as Ron looked a bit mad. "What are you two doing at 3 in the morning?" Fred asked "I could ask you two the same thing Weasleys" they laughed a bit. "well, we are just getting a big prank ready for tomorrow." You giggle a bit finishing the last pancake for Ron, that was now sitting on one of the counters.
*Fred's Thoughts*
Ron is a very Lucky man to have, I mean she is THICC!
*George's Thoughts*
She is a cutie
*Back to your POV/ third person*
"Now what are you two to doing at 3 in the morning in the kitchen?" George asked this time. "Ronnie got the late night hunger and he wanted me to make pancakes for him." You look at Ron sliming at you, "well we better get going, good night love" Fred started walk away, "Good night darling" George said kissing your hand then fellowing Fred.
"Here you go Ronnie" you hand Ron his food, a fork, a knife and maple syrup. Then you jump up on the counter and sit next to him, He kisses your cheek before eating his pancakes.
3 minutes later Ron finish his pancakes then put his sink, he grabbed you an hold you bridal style walking up the stairs to his dorm. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Ronnie" He opened the door an closed it then put you on his chest. "I love you Y/N" he kissed your cheek, "I love you to Ronnie." You two cuddled as you two fell fast a sleep.