Long time no see😏 (PT 3)

Warnings: (VERY BAD) Smut, Weed, drugs, Alcohol and Kinks

  After 20 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door, looking through the peek hole. I saw Eddie, still in his D&D outfit from earlier. I smiled as I opened the door. "Hey Eddie" "hey princess" he smiled back. "I'll be out in a sec" I turned and turned off the tv. "Now lets go" "ok" he moved out the door way. I grabbed my home keys from my bag and locked the door behind me. "Ready to have fun" he asked as we walked to his car. "Hell yeah" I jumped in his truck, he laughed as he got in the driver seat. 

  The car ride was loud. Eddie played all our favorites. We sang, well, yelled our hearts out. 

Master of puppets, I'm pulling your strings

Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master, master
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master, master

We yelled as we drove past red lights and stop signs. I smiled as many old memories keep. 

flash back ~

(You and Eddie were 8-10)

    "Master! Master!" me and my best friend, Eddie Munson yelled in my back yard. I smiled as he proteined to play A guitar. "Get it Eddie" I banged my head, my hair hitting my face as I leaned forwards. "" Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream " "master, master!" I finished the lyric.

~ End (that) flash back 

Another flash back ~

(You and Eddie are 5-7)

    I ran to my best friend, Eddie, hugging him tightly as our moms did the same. "Ed Ed" I smiled, "princess" he smiled. "aww" ours mothers smiled at our cuteness. "You look pretty" "you do too Eddie" we hugged again.

~~~End of flash back

    "You ok princess?" Eddie waved a hand in my face, snapping me out my moments. "Sorry, zoned out" I smiled. "While we're here" he smiled as turned off the car. "Oh" I smiled as I opened my door, I closed the door behind me. Eddie unlocked the door and opened it for me and him. "Here ya go princess" he smirked, he smirked a lot but this one was different. I walked in and sat on a black couch he had. "You want some Weed? Or beer?" He asked "sure" I smiled. He still had the smirk on his face as he got the weed. 

   After we had one, me and Eddie started to talk about crushes. "Ok, so have one?" "Yea" "boy or girl. Short or tall?" "Girl, short and god damn sexy" he smiled, blowing smoke into the air. "What's her name" "Her name is so beautiful" "so beautiful?" "Her name starts with a C and ends with a D" he put a hand on my thigh. "Her voice is like an angel with the eyes of a devil. I always think so me taking her Virginity" his hand moving up closer to my core. "Yea?" "Yea and she's right in front of me" "wha-" I was cut off by two fingers shoved into my pussy. "AhHhHhHhHh" I moaned, "good girl" Eddie started to kiss my neck. "Be a good girl for daddy" he smirked on my neck. "Yes Daddy" I moaned, feeling his fingers pump in and out. "Wahu" I don't make sense, "still a Virgin I see" he laughed. "Yea..." "You save yourself for me?" "Yes... I've... Al... Always dreamed of yo...you fucking me" "while, lets make that come true" he bit my neck. "Daddy" I moaned again, "yes?" "Can I suck you dick?" "Go a head" he left my neck and sat back. I crawled to the floor and on my knees. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to see dark blue boxers, with a big bluge in them. You gulped as you pulled down his boxers to reveal a big dick. "Oh my..." I exhaled, "go on darling~" he sung. I wrapped my small hand around his big dick. I cat licked the tip of it, "mmmm" I heard Eddie groan. I continued to lick it, soon shoving it in my mouth. "That's it Carid, suck daddy off" he moaned opening his legs more. I licked and sucked, feeling my pussy get wetter by the second. I wanted to feel him inside me, trusting in and out. Cumming all over him and him all over me. I was snapped out of my thoughts my a manly hand grabbing a fist full of my hair, pulling it slightly. I moaned, making his dick tickle my throat. "I'm about to cum" he groan, I felt his dick twitch. "OoOoOoOoOoOo, yea" he moaned as he Cumed in my mouth. "Shallow" he grabbed my chin and pulled his dick out. I shallow his hot white cum and still on my knees. 

    "Now, it's my turn" I made me get on all fours, ass in the air. Eddie kicked off his pants and boxers. "You ready?" He lined his dick up with my pussy, "yes~" "good girl" he smirked before shoving his dick into me. "AhHhHhHhHh ~" I moaned with pleasure and pain, "your....you so... So big" I moaned a she didn't even let me adjust. In and out he went, I moaned in pain and pleasure. "Daddy!" "Yes?" "Im.... I....I'm clos....closed" "cum for daddy" and I did. He moaned in pleasure as I cummed all over his dick. 

   "Now your gonna ride Daddy" he smirked laying on the couch. I crawled over and crawled on the couch on top of Eddie. "Go on" and with that, I lowered myself on his dick. I bit my bottom lip, trying now to moan right then and there. "Moan if you're going to." Eddie said, his voice now deep also as deep as his dick in my pussy. He grabbed my hips as I started to ride. God he was good at having sex. "Ride daddy" he groan, I rode him hard and fast. Putting my hands on his chest to support myself from falling. "So tight" Eddie moaned, "cum.... Goin-" "cum for daddy" he said. And so I did, I cum all over his dick. "Ahhh" I moaned, laying down next to him. "Such a good girl" Eddie kissed my forehead. "Lets get cleaned up" he picked me up.

Word Count: 1000+

Sorry it took so long I hope you enjoyed