Snap out of it (Sad)

Beatrix looked into the mirror, wondering why didn't anyone like her. She had no friends and no family. Her family die in a murder when she was 6 She was put in a foster home ever sents. Her new home is not the best. It had a drunk father, high mother and a raping brother. Her new brother raped her before. Many times before. The first time being when is was 8. She told her new mother and father, but they just told her to shit up. And she did. Her only way out was music. Her favorite song to listen to is Snap Out Of It and Another love. Those were the songs she listened to, to leave earth and go to her dream land. But, one day, it would just be to much for her and his she would give up.

It was midnight, many people outside the tallest building in Atlanta. Reporters, cops, fire man, parents, teens, children. They all watched as Beatrix was about to jump.

"Get down!" three cops bust the door roof door open. "Get down on the ground ma'am!" "please?" another cop added. But she didn't move, it was like she was in a trans. "Ma'am step down, please!?! Snap out of it!" She still didn't move. "Snap. Out. Of. It!" another yelled, as he ran next to the other cops. But before they could get to her, she jumped. "Ma'am!" all of the cops yelled running to see if they could save her. But they were to late. She jumped, leaving her current life and falling into her new one. 

I wrote this on the bus today as my guy friend talked about sex... I need new friends...

Word Count: 250+