Long time no see😏 (PT 2)

When I got home, my dad was on the porch. "Cariad! Where the fuck were you! Are you ok?" My father ran to me as I got out the car. "Yea yea, im fine. I forgot to call you and tell you that I was playing D&D with an old friend" I hugged him. "Next time please, please call me and tell me. I was about to call the cops" "you didn't need to do that dad" I smiled with worry. "Well I didn't if you were kidnapped or die!" He hugged me tighter, "sorry, now can we go inside? Its cold" "yea" he stopped hugging me and nodded. 

  As soon I got inside, I ran to my room. "Finally! I can change out of these!" I ran to my dresser and pulled out some black shorts and a baggy, dark blue shirt.

 "Finally! I can change out of these!" I ran to my dresser and pulled out some black shorts and a baggy, dark blue shirt

 "Perfect" I closed my dresser and shredded my way to my bathroom. Smiling as I changed out of my day clothes and into my sleep clothes. "That feels much better" I sighed as I fall on to my bed. "Cariad, do you want some fisj&chip?" My dad yelled. "Yes please!" I opened my door and yelled down the stairs (Idk if I said you had a two story house). I closed the thedoor and turned on my tv (😏). "Oh, dirty dancing" I liked the movie, my dad didn't like me watching it, but whatever. 

Skip some time....

   After a half an hour, dinner was done. I was so happy I loved fish&chips  to me it was the best food ever! 

  I ran down the stairs into the light brown kitchen. I sat down at the sinner table as my father placed a of fish&chip place in front of me. "Thanks dad!" I smiled before I started to eat. "Your welcome sweetie" he smiled as he sat down in front of me. "How was school?" "It was great. I made some new friends, oh and do you remember Eddie" I asked looking up at him. "That Eddie Munson child, that you never want leave your side?" "Yea, he's there and I got to meet his friends. And the teachers remember me" I smiled before eating some more.

  *ring bitch ring* "I'll get that" my dad said before me. I got up and walled to the little yellow phone on the wall. "Hello?" I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, but I think it was my dad's boss. "Yes sir, I'll there in 15 to 20 minutes. Yes sir I will, thank you" he smiled before putting the phone back on the wall. He turned to me and walked back to the table. "I have to go to work" he said picking up his half eaten plate. "What? Why?" "Just some troubles, thats all" "oh" I looked down. My dad ran upstairs to his room to change. 

  I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. "Bye sweetie, love you" my dad ran down the stairs, giving me a hug before leaving. "I such be back around 7:30" he said running out the door. I locked the door behind him, before running up to my room. "Where is it" I asked myself as I looked for the piece, that Eddie gave me. "There you are sucker!" I grabbed the paper and held it up. 

  I walked down the stairs and to the phone. I looked behind the paper and the phone as I punched the numbers in. * It started to ring* I held it up to my ear and waited. "Hello?" "Hello, is Eddie Munson there" "speaking" "hello Eddie, it's me, Cariad" I smiled. "Can I stay at your place tonight?" "Yea, what happened?" "My dad is working a late shift and I dont want to be alone" "it's ok princess, I'll protect you" he laughed. "Could you pick me up?" "Sure, what's you address?" "*Address*" "ok, I'll be there in a few" "bye Eddie" "bye princess" he laughed before hanging up. I smiled and ran up stairs. 

  "now I just need a over night bag" I walked over and picked up an extra bag I had. I walked to the dresser and picked out an outfit for tomorrow. After getting that, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a tooth brush and tooth paste. "There we go" I smiled as I closed the bag. I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs. "Now, I just got to wait" said turning on the living room tv. Dirty dancing was still playing, so I watch that as I waited for Eddie.

Word Count:700+

Sorry its short, but I hope you enjoyed💖