You, The Lost Boys & Paddle part 2

"Hey girly" Paul jumped out and scared me, "dick head! I all most dropped Laddie!" I slapped him "ow! That hurt Y/N!" "Well you scared her Paul" Marko came and hugged me smirking at Paul, him still hugging me I got Laddie off my back. " Go and eat your ice cream, Laddie" I said to Laddie as I gave him he's ice cream. He sat 5 feet away from me looking at the sea. Marko stopped hugging me and stood beside me.

  "He's such a sweet boy" I smiled "and you're such a girl" Marko hugged me again. A quick hug this time, luckily. "Im gonna say hi to David and watch the ocean" I smiled as I made my way to David. "Hey Davie wavie" I walked over to David with a smirk on my face. "Stop calling me stupid names" he looked at you with a little smile across it. I gave him a very big hug, which he returned. 

  "Why are you so tall?" I asked looking up at David, "maybe your just short" Paul laughed. I glanced at him, "oh no, im scared of the little bug" I smirked. If David wasn't there, I would beat his ass! David let go of me after I calmed down, I will get you back I said to myself. I walked next to Laddie, who had just thrown away his finished ice cream. "Hey Lad" I smiled as I kneeled down to his level. He smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, with love an care. He waa such a small boy and a cute one too. 

  I stood back up and looked down a Laddie. He looked up at me and then turned away. He pointed to the water, than looked back at me. "You want to go in the water?" I asked, he nodded his head quickly. "Ok let's go" I smiled. As I was walking with Laddie to the water, Paul picked me up. "Paul! Put! Me down!" "No!" He smirked, "put me the fuck down!" He ran to the water and threw me. "Paul! Im soaked!" Him and Marko laughed at me as I sat up. I stood up and ran after them, "you fucking vampires! Got you asses back here and, here now!" They started to ran when they saw me, poor Laddie just standing there waiting for me. 

  I was able to get Paul by jumping on his back. "Ha! I got you, you vamp boy" I smiled proudly. "Ok, ok. You got me" he smiled and he let me down. Marko walked over and hugged me, "im sorry" "It's fine. Just don't do it again. 

     " Shit its late, or early? " I looked at my watch, it said 4:37" "its time to said bye?" Marko asked with a frown. "Sorry" "No!" Marko hugged me very tightly. "Marko, let her go! You're going to kill her" David yelled. And he was right. I had to save some of my breath, so I could live."Ok" Marko rolled his eyes and put me down calmly and carefully. "See you tomorrow?" Marko asked with hope in his eyes. "I have to work" he frowned again, fake crying too. "I work at the comic book store, dumbass" I laughed as I walked to Laddie. I kneeled down, so I could give him a gaint hug. "I'll miss you Lad, I'll see you tomorrow, if the boys and you could to my work" I smiled. He returned a even bigger smile and nodded his little head. I stood back up and waved bye to The lost boys and my lad, Laddie. 'I love them some much' I thought to myself with a smile.

  I drove to the comic book store and picked up Sammy, before heading home. 

S k I p t I m e. To you at home

     "Be quiet, ok? They could be sleeping" I told Sam. He nodded his head before I opened the door. It was dark, except for a  lamp. Me and Sam walked up stairs to our rooms, saying good night before entering. "Night book worm" I smiled "night babysitter" he smiled back. I opened my door, quickly walking inside before closing it. I walked to my dresser and charged I to a red and green sweater and some black shorts. My legs were hot, but my chest was cold. (Does that happen to any of you?)

 (Does that happen to any of you?)

I crawled into my black and white sheets, laying myself down right in the middle

I crawled into my black and white sheets, laying myself down right in the middle. I sighed and grabbed my marching blanket, covering my weird ass body that can't chose between cold and hot. I laid their, comfy and safe. I thought of The Lost Boys, they were my besties, Especially Laddie. The little dirty haired boy, was your favorite boy. I continued to think about them as I drifted to sleep.

Word Count:800+

I hope you liked it❤

If you have a request, be happy to comment it or message me😁