In love with my kidnappers (my vision) [SMUT]

I had just gotten off work, it was 10 pm. To night I had to closed the shop I work at.

  I walked with my keys in between my fingers, because of what's been happening lately. Young females 17 through 30, were going missing. Around 25 woman have gotten missing so far, and I wouldn't be next. at least that's what I thought.

   As I walked downt the sidewalk, a black van pulled up beside me. "Are you Chloe Grace?" A man asked, poked his head out the van. "Yes, why?" All of a sudden, two tall men jump out the van and jump on me. "He-" before I could finish, one of the man shoved a rag in my mouth. God, it smelled. One of the men picked me up and throw me in the back of the van. My vision soon went black. 

    I woke up, thinking it was just a dream, but oh boy was I wrong. I looked around the cold and dark room I was in. On the walls were sex toys like vibrators. That's when I feel cold. I looked down and saw I had NO clothes on. "What the fuck!" I said, wait I can talk, I can scream. Just as I was about to scream, a door opened. In the door frame was a tall man in a suit. "Your finally awake. Ready for the sex scene?" The suited man grabbed a camera, from I dont know where, and pits in on a shelf, pointing to the bed. Then he stepped side and revealed two nake men. They walked to me, their dicks moving with their legs. Side to side it moved as they got closer. One walked to my feet and the other to my right side. The one at my feet, started to kiss my thighs. While the other started to kiss my boobs. "Wh-What are you gonna do...do to m-me?" No response. "It it your go-going to fuck me... Can I at least, know... You... Your names" I some how finished. "Conner" the man at my thighs said as he shoved his dick into me. "AhHhHh~" "Marcus, love" the one that was kissing my great said. Conner got on top of me and shoves his dick EVEN deeper inside me, "aHhHhHh~" I moaned. Marcus lifted my chin and shoved his dick in my mouth. I started to suck on it. God! It was big and viney. I moaned as I sucked Marcus's dick and as Conner shoved his dick.

To be continued

This is how I would write the story😁

I hope you enjoyed

Word Count: 400+