HARD CORE EVAN PETERS SMUT

Requested by: @trashtalkingsimp

If you want, I will do... 

Warning:

-Cringe (at least for me)

- POV switch

- Horribly written Smut😞

- Smut 

-Smut

- And some more Smut

What's going on: you and Evan are at a dinner party. You get Jealous and firt with another man. Evan gets mad and SMUT. You and Evan were at a dinner party with friends. Women that you didn't even know, were there. Some flirting with your mans, Evan Peters.

  Me and my boyfriend, Evan, were at a dinner party with friends. Most of the people, I knew. Others I didn't, but I didn't care, it was a party. I walked around and talked to many of the people, mainly female. I didn't want to make Evan up set or sad if I was talking to a man. I loved him very much, I wouldn't ever do that.

  "Cariad! Dearie, its so nice to see you" my friend Olivia said as she hugged me. "Its some nice to see you too, Livia" I smiled. "So, how is Evan?" She wiggled her eye brows. "He's-" I started to said as I looked at him. "Talking to a girl" "what!" She turned and looked at him, "how dare he!" "What, are they-" "flirting, yes" Olivia said. "I have an idea" "what?" "Im gonna talk to a handsome gentleman" "talk to Finn, so its not a random dude" she smiled, I nodded my head.

 We walked to her brother with smirks on our faces. Olivia whispered the plan into his ear and he nodded. I sat down in front of him. "Your gonna help?" "Yea, you're my bestie. Why wouldn't I?" he said with a smile. "So, Olivia told me to flirt with you?" "Yea, just put a hand on my thigh or something" "ok" he put a hand on my thigh. "So, wanna have sex?" "No dummy" I laughed hitting his chest. "I was just joking" he laughed

Evan's POV

   I was talking to this girl, when I glanced over and saw some dude flirting with MY GIRL! 

  "Excuse me" I said, cutting off her sentence. As I got closer, I noticed that the dude had his hand on her thigh. I got angry the second as I got closer. 

   "Believe you have the wrong lady, this one is mine" I grabbed Yn's hand. "Oh, sorry, I just thought she needed some company" the guy looked at me. He stood and winked at Yn before leaving. "Came here, I need to talk to you" I pulled her off the seat. "Hey!" She said as I pulled her into a room.

   "Evan, what's wrong?" She asked as I closed and locked the door. I didn't said anything, I started to attack her neck. "Evan..." she moan, it sounded like music my ears. Her hands crawled into my hair, pulling a bit. "Evan ~" I smirked hearing her moan my name. 

Yn's POV

  He attacked my neck,  sucking and biting my soft skin. "Evan~" I felt him smirked as I moaned his name. Yes, its working! He was giving me the attention I want. "Get on the bed." He bit my neck one last time. I nodded my head and walked to the bed. "Strip and lay down on the bed" he said, still turned to the wall. I stripped down and laid on the bed. "Good girl" he turned around and looked at me. "No touching and no talking." He said as he took off his belt. He tied my hands together above my head, so I wouldn't tried to touch him. I hated this, but also loved it. 

   He began to attack my neck again, slowly moving down to my chest. He took my right nipple in his mouth, bitting and sucking it. With the other, he used his hand to message it. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to moan.        God, was it hard. Evan was so good at his job and at making love.

  He moved down to my WET pussy and looked up at me. "Look at you, so wet" he smirked. He shoved one of his in my WET pussy. Pushing in and out in a fast motion. I moaned loudly, not able to hold it in any more. "I thought I told you not to make nosie?" "You said.... Not....nit... To talk" "and you just did" he took his fingers out. "Please daddy" I moaned, knowing he would do it. "Aren't you needy" he smirked and shoved his fingers back inside me. "Ahh, Evan" I moaned. He picked up the pace, making me moan louder. He smirked at the sounds I made. "Faster, ple... Please dad...da...daddy", with that he shoved threes fingers inside me. "AhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh" "there you go baby" Evan laughed. "Ev.....Daddy, im....Im..com....close" "cum for daddy" and with that, I cummed. All over Evan's man fingers. "Good girl" he purred before licking my cum from his fingers.

     To be continued?

Word Count:800+