"We just met and I just fucked you" (PT 1)

A/N: Hi there, im Serena, the writer💖

This story is a Jeffrey Dahmer (Evan Peters) X Reader. If you dont like, move on. It this story he is not a killer and his Straight. I felt more bad making him straight, that writing this about him.

I was very pissed off today. First I got fired, than I cheat boyfriend cheating on me. That dick head. Now I was walking to a bar, to drink myself away. The bar was called 'Drank', it sounded fun, I dont know why. 

  As I closer, I saw a blonde man with glass. He was cute, I thought to myself. I walked by him and opened the door. 

  Inside was beautiful. There were so many different color lights. The music was loud as fuck, I think I need to got an hearing aid. There were people drinking and dancing, some even smoking. I smiled, "fuck yes" I said to myself as I walled to the bar. 

  "Hey pretty lady with can I get you?" "A Whiskey coke, please" I smiled. He nodded his head and started to make it. I look around at the different people. All races were here. A little Surprising to me. Im used to seeing blacks and white Separated,  it together. At least everyone is getting along and not fighting. I smiled at how beautiful and peaceful it was. 

  I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned to see the Bartender. "Here you go" he smiled, handing me my drink. "oh, thank you" I smiled back as I gets grabbed it. I turned back and continued to look around the beautiful bar. 

A little later...

  I heard someone next to me ask for I Whiskey coke. I turned to see the same blonde haired dude from outside. "Ok Jeff" the bartender said as he made it. I looked at him. Being closer to me I could see he had he had beautiful blue eyes. They looked like an light blue ocean. He looked like an angel, just no wing or halo. He was tall, maybe 6 foot something. His hair was short, blonde with dark roots. His hair was a bit messy, but I liked it, it looked cute. 

  "See anything you like?" The blonde guy said, looking down at me. "U-I.... Yo- " he laughed at me being embarrassed by getting caught. "Shut up" I laugh, turning away. "Here you go Jeff" I heard the bartender said, "you want another?" I looked at the bartender and nodded my head. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the guy named Jeff still looking at me. "What?" "You like Whiskey coke?" "Yea" I nodded my head as I smiled. "Here ya go pretty" the bartender handed me my drink. "thanks" I smiled as I took a sip. "You want to dance?" The dude asked. "I dont even know your name" I looked at him. "Jeffrey Dahmer. You?" "Yn Y/L/N" "good. Now we know each other" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance fall. 

  We danced in front of each other, about a feet away. He was pretty good at dancing, but not better than me. I moved like my job was a dancer. "Wow. You're good" Jeffrey yelled over the loud music. "You too" I yelled back.

   Me and him become great friends in 20 minutes, which I found very cool. We had a lot in common like we both love Whiskey coke and horror. He was single, and so we I. 

Later (10 minutes)

  I was sitting at the bar, looking around the place, when I saw my ex. I turned away, but it was to late. "Yn, babe" he sat next to me. "Hi Jake" I rolled my eyes before turning to him. "Im sorry baby girl" he smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Come on babe, why can't you forgive me?" He put his hand on my thigh. "Get off me." I said with a fire burning inside me. "Do I make you nervous?" He moved his hand higher. "Get. Off. Me"He continues to move his hand higher, when Jeffrey grabbed his hand. " She said get off!" He threw Jake's hand off my thigh and grabbed my hand. "Hey! That's my girl!" Jake yelled, falling us outside. When we got outside, Jake still falling, Jeffrey stopped and turned to Jake. Jeff let go of my arm and walked into Jake's face. 

                Jeff's POV

  "Hey! That's my girl!" The black haired guy followed me and Yn. When we got outside, I let go of Yn's hand and walked up the guy. "She's mine. Not yours. I bet I can make her moan louder then you ever will" I whispered in his ear before walking next to Yn. "Lets go" I said to her as I grabbed her hand again. "Where are we going?" She asked, "where do you want to go?" I questioned her question. "my place?" She asked, "led the way" I smiled.