Spider or Silk

Peter has enjoyed the new base that he made thanks to Captain Stacy. No matter what they are fine. Peter's school life was going fine, no love interest and no desire of making any new relationships. Peter was in his locker getting ready to leave school and go on pratol. For some reason when he is close to this girl, his spider side is killing him to make love with her. That girl being Cindy Moon. To Peter she was one of the cutest girls of school but get overshadow by the Mj and Gwen. 

Gwen taped his shoulder and getting his hair pulled.

Peter- "What is it, Gwen?"

Gwen- "Its princess Gwen to you and let's go or I tell my father that you let a boy harassed me?

As you can see Gwen is enjoying her newly bodyguard. So, Peter picked her up princess style and took her to her mother car, she was blushing hard the whole time. Peter forgot somethings at his locker. He went back and Cindy was still there, but she was closing Peter's locker.

Peter- "Sorry but I need something out of them but thank you for closing my locker."

Peter notice that she has that she has his bag.

Cindy- "It not really a problem, but can we talk or are you busy with Gwendolyn"

Peter grabs her hand and goes to the empty science room

Cindy- "Bold of you to do that"

But before Peter can answer, Cindy goes for a passionate kiss and Peter's spider side goes out of control. That Peter breaks the kiss and sucks the neck, lucky for him he has found the sweet spot, and this makes her moan in his ear. Then they both stop to hear the door opening. Unknowing to Peter, she makes a web and they both leave out the window. They land at roof maybe 2 miles out of the school ground.

Peter- "When did you get powers"

Cindy- "I had them when you were at the hospital, I was also there. We got bit by the same spider. I mastered powers well, it seems that since we got bit by the same spider, it looks like we are connected. It also looks like that we our desires have been lowered. Masked Spider"

Peter- "I really want to change that name, are there any differences to our powers."

Cindy- "The only thing I can say is that I have organic webbing and barred tips webbing that shoot out of my fingers. "

Peter- "Hey why not we go to my base"

Peter takes of his clothes to reveal his suit and Cindy does the same thing. It here basic suit that she usually rep in the comics, they swing to the warehouse and when reaching that the basement. She gave another passionate kiss and Peter wasn't scared to back off, then he squeezes her. She moans so slightly, and Cindy goes down to reach Peter third leg. 

Then on the radio, a 10-65

Peter stops and notices it and then quicks got to the located and Cindy follows behind him. When they get there. Peter goes closer to see Marco and Alex has some huge guns and they fired at Peter but Peter dodges the bullets and unarmed them where the police took over

Peter-" You guys' next week same time"

NOTE

As you know this had to be a lemon chapter when having this two together. I hope you are enjoying this.