Villian Code Name Jack

Peter can be seen swinging at throughout the city with Cindy right behind him. It was completely calm, there wasn't any crimes to stop which was weird, but it was fine. Peter sop at the top of a building. Cindy hugged him from behind.

Cindy- "Kiss me, I need it"

Peter- "Later, and I know the feeling is killing me"

Gwen on comms-"shut up and pick me up, father told me that we can go home but Peter he wanted to talk to you"

A few hours later, Peter was with George

Peter- "You need something?"

George- "What your plan? Are you thinking of drop out and do your GDE instead?"

Peter-" No, my plan is to get my diploma and find a job"

George- "Since no one can get a photo of you why not work freelancer photography"

Peter then leaves and goes back to his house. Now is Saturday, Peter was seen at the door of The Daily Bugle. He goes in and says that he has photos of The Maked Spider, the front desk, let him in. He went up the elevator and when reaching he can hear a man screaming to find a photo of the spiders. He goes to that man and drops an envelope with some photos.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET THESE?"

Peter- Hello sire, I'm Peter parker and have the picture of The Masked Spider, but I like the name Spider-Man."

"THAT ALL GARABAGE, WE USE THIS ONE- the photo of Spidey climbing up a side of a wall- THE NAME IS BAD TOO BUT BETER THAN MASKED SPIDER, SO HOW MUCH YOU WANT, I CAN TELL THAT YOU AREN'T LISENCED SO A FREELANCER!"

Peter- "Well for the photos it will always be 300 but with a bonus with 1000 for the name so 1,300 in total sire"

"WHAT YOU CRAZY, FINE BETTY GIVE HIM THE CHECK" 

Peter does thanks him and Betty. He goes back home and bored and calls Cindy if she wanted to go somewhere. She had yes but told him to give his address to her. Which he does. Surprising to them, it was in the same building but different floor. Peter just lived on the top floor while she lived on the third floor. Their building has 8 floors in total. She ran to the elevator and when reaching his door and knocked. When Peter open, they kissed very aggressively, and Peter closed his door, but the that peter lucked came in and his phone rings hard.

A few days earlier

 There was an explosion happen to a building close to the city, there was bodies everywhere, they still being able to get recognize, and one person was missing I nameless teen boy, but in the system his name was Jack. The building that blew up was an asylum, and Jack was known to kill people and animals and but replace their heads with pumpkins and at times blow them up. You know the usual thing for a teen do. 

Now back in present day

Peter and Cindy turn on the news and sees man wearing a flaming pumpkin with a flying broom. Peter and Cindy suit up. They got there, explosion everywhere. 

Peter- "who are you, Jacko, I think it time for you to meet the devil back in the bar."

"HAHAHAHAAHHAHA, I already did, you Spider and became the devil"