Spider Not Liking The Heat

Spiderman starts to swing higher than Jack to get the higher position in the air. Failing when Jack used his sickle to cut the web then using his broom to tackle him with a pumpkin bomb point blank, just going full kamikaze to our hero. Silk shot out her webs and using them to grabble Jack. The only problem is that the webs were ignited causing some burns to her hands.

Peter sees that the police is here, Peter tells them to go back and get people in a 3 miles radius away from here. Peter goes and switch webbing for building that are in fire. Using them mange to tie up Jack but it doesn't work. The webs burn up 2x faster than what there are made for. Peter signals Cindy to get water.

She leaves to find a powerful water source to combat the heat of Jack, Peter crawling and avoiding bombs and attacks from the sickle.

"WHAT WRONG? CAN'T HANDLE MY HELLFIRE!!!!"

Peter: "Not even close, from what i can tell your flames are in a small sparks before they go off."

As he says this Jack calls in his broom to charge Peter down but the Spidey sense kick in and jump but then he was the one riding the broom and deactivated by punch it and not holding back, with the punch the force of it made a pot hole. Jack's pumpkin mask stop being on fire. Silk comes back with a fire truck and using the hose and blasting Jack. Peter switches his webs quickly to his taser web and shooting it and shocking Jack. Enough that it made him unconscious. Silk goes in the radio of the fire truck and told the fire department that Mister Sparky is done.

The next day

Peter went to school and notices that Gwen had a make over. She use to dress nerdy geeky. But it was now it she dressed like she was MJ.

Peter lip talking to her: "Wow you look amazing. Now, what happened?"

Gwen just rolled her eyes, trying to ignore him. Then it was end of class and Gwen was being surrounded and this scared Peter a bit since he still a fighting drive. He quickly grabbed her and rushed out

Gwen blushing: "Aww. Did someone get Jealous?"

Peter just shakes his head no: "No, I'm still in my fighting high. In my mind, I thought you would be in danger"

Gwen warps her hands on his face: "Don't worry I'm fine and how is Cindy?"

Peter: "She said that she just need a day off to heal her hands from the Jack Attack."

Gwen: "Oh yeah, the first supervillain for you Spider"

Peter: "I just hope that we can keep it in the range of one hand to count."

They continue school and after school, Peter went to the bungle and gave us pictures in Spider-Man. J.J. was fighting with Peter in why didn't came to him yesterday. For that he was about to give him 200 but Peter had a plan on what to tell him.

Peter: "Well the reason was when I got there, the police stop me to be even close to it. Which yes that their job but I saw an alleyway that led me to the battle and wasn't guarded from the cops. It took me a while to get a a perfect angle from a building that I was on, hoping that I don't get myself killed. So by that 500 for it."

He took it the deal