Citizen Life

Peter could be seen swing back home, that when, he decide to a citizen and went through the front door of his apartment, that when he saw his neighbors in the lobby, one guy and girl, the guy was maybe 3 or 4 years older than Peter, so 20/21; a college dropout, he tall and for some weird reason that it was cool to dye is hair to have white streak, Robbie Reyes. The girl is a freshman that goes to school with Peter. She is a bit short but has her punk-rock look. Andi Benton. They both live on the second floor and on the complete end of each other. They both see Peter, "Peter Parker, it rare to you see you." "Robbie, how the car?"

"It got towed off, but I'm working on paying the fine. How school?" "School doing great." "Why must you lie Parker, the Freshmen girls have heard a rumor that you hook up with Cindy and Gwen"

Robbie had to step back a bit "The same Cindy that lives here" "That the one" Andi said with confirmation tone with a hint of joking.

Peter looked at Andi "The rumors are true, and can you tell the girls that are gossiping" She just points to herself, "You Rat!"

She just grins and laughs to herself "I'll glad to that then be that damn Masked Spider."

Robbie snaps his fingers; rent is almost due how are two with money?"

Andi looks at him "I already have money saved up from working the gas station;" "The one form down the road?" Peter jumps in

"That the one"

"Well, with the freelancing of taking photos of the Spider-man and Silk plus the monthly check from Matt is helping."

Robbie may be a newly adult and have his own family, but he sees Andi and Peter as his younger siblings. "Peter be careful, I don't want to see you hurt, oh and can your thanks Matt for the help 'He had to deal with CPS to keep his little brother vs giving him to their Uncle' and Andi if you want a better job and this goes for the both of you, the Garage always need people to work."

Andi nodded, she developed that to mean that she might take the offer, Peter just gave a thumbs up.

They went their separate ways when Peter opens the door, he notices that there it was a man, look pretty young mid-twenties. Blonde hair, wearing a plain white shirt, blue jeans, leather black coat, "Jonny Strom, what can I do for you?"

"What can't see my old neighbor."

"Um last time I checked Strom, you left without a word, so no. Can you leave, I have school?"

"ok fair but the Spider-Man is what I'm here for."

"No, Jonny, I know Reeds have good intentions, but I will not work for you guys for free without benefits."

Strom leaves like a normal person and when was entering the lobby, Robbie saw him "Well hello Torch, forgot something or did you bother Peter again?"

"Oh, sorry Ghost didn't mean to intrude but just keeping tabs on him, so when you tell him?"

"When he tells me that he is Spider."

"So, you knew."

"He doesn't have a voice changer, so it easy to pinpoint on him beside all that, when are you tell him the true reason that you check on him?"

"Not my secret to spill."

"Yes, but you know."

Jonny rolls his eyes and walks out.

A voice can be heard in Robbie's head "His flames are nothing, just some ember, flares at best. Why not chat with the boy, Blaze done that before with others" I'm not Blaze and I respect his boundaries.

It was morning and Peter got ready but at the moment is waiting in the lobby, Cindy enters and sees him, she nudges her head to go swing but Peter just sighs "Can't I promise Andi that I walk with her, Flash has turn a new leaf; after me losing my Aunt and Uncle, but he still imminent this uncomfortable vibe to a lot of the Freshmen and Andi being her. Bad with people wants me to help her with Flash."

Cindy has this trying to remember face on her "And... Andi...Oh the girl who lives downstairs. I can understand if I was in her shoes"

And speak of the devil, she enters and with some headphones, she sees both of them. Then having a grin on her face. "Don't make any kissing face when walking with me Parker."

Cindy grin as well understanding the unspoken plan

To torment Peter

They were about to walk together but Peter's phone rang, it was George, saying trouble, Peter signaled Cindy to check it out, but she made the face that she wanted her kiss. Peter was pleading with her, but she didn't budge. Then Peter cupped her cheeks and did a quick kiss.

"I just remember something; I was supposed to meet Ava and help her with a class. You two go without me." Cindy said with a quick tone.

Andi and Peter got to the bus stop, where Flash was weirded out seeing Peter here "It been a long time not seeing you here, what made you came?" "You" Flash was taken back due to his changed for the better, he doesn't pick on anyone, he keeps bullies in check, studies a bit better. And Follows Peter's wishes, to keep bullying him to keep something constant in his life. "I don't bully anyone though" "Well, with the rapid change some kids are just being cautious" "Yeah, I guess, well, Petey are you coming to try outs this year or are you going to still be big brain worm."

"Idk yet"

The bus comes and Andi sits that the middle row at the window, Peter sat next to her, that when he realizes Tsao was in the other seat, Peter gave him remember the plan look. Which Tsao nods.

.

.

They got to school and Andi went to the Freshman Wing of the school, Peter went to Gwen's locker and saw her and MJ talking to each other. That when MJ saw Peter and waved to him, then leaving Gwen "Hey what was that about?" "She was tell me that Harry is coming back from vacation."

Peter and Harry were friends but something between them just fizzled out, Harry was one of the cool kids and him hanging out with a maverick wasn't really good for his image but in a way did somehow, it really hard to say. After Peter lost family, Harry really did try to help him, but he was full of rage. Norman was getting sick, and this was the result. Harry left for a vacation trip to allow him to clean his head and find a cure for his father. But with the recent news that Norman was dying, Harry had to come back.

"Must be rough, with the recent news." "Yeah, but he has us, right?" She questions him

"Um, yeah unless I have to sacrifice him to benefit you and Cindy." "What do you mean?"

"Just wait and see"

As Peter was leaving his last class, he sees Robbie with the garage pickup truck. "Peter, let's go, you have Rand internship today.
"How do you know about that?"

"Ms. Jones was asking for you when I'm doing my regular checkup, also I added some 'protection' and care when the girls are with you."

Peter could only blush out of embarrassment.

.

.

Peter enters the building and met with his Sensei waiting with him, "Peter, congrats on the news. I hope you have your suit." Peter nods

"Let's start with the basics"