Meeting the Goblin Pt1

We have to remember the fact that Rand Enterprise focuses on chemical and pharmaceutics. Because of Peter's bite, with the help of Rand's help, he has learned that the spider bite would have killed anyone else, unless they had gotten really lucky or was drained. For Peter, peter knows, that he musted gotten lucky. But Danny has been doing deeper research and he notices that the if they isolate the spider genes in Peter's DNA. They notice that Peter own DNA has a 10% percent match to his own genes.

Peter and Danny can be seen in a warehouse where the Defenders use a hideout, Peter knows the power of Iron Fist punch, and if wasn't for the spider strength, he wouldn't be able to catch them. His reaction time when catching the punch wasn't to keep being on the defensive, punching back straight to Danny's face, blood could have seen coming out.

"Jeez, kid, I know that new suit looks evil with the bloody red accents but does mean that you need to draw out my blood." "Sorry, I mean to, I was trying to build up some momentum."

"Kid, you're are the momentum, your powers allow you, to do even when it doesn't seem possible to make any. So, do me favor, I have a mission that only you can do?"

"Really, I mean you what is that mission?"

"I was thinking about planting a spy and look into some things at Oscorp and Stark. I know it a bit unfair, but with the recent attacks because of Tony and his new group. And with Harry' recent news of coming back, I still worry that the weapon program that they both in is still running. So, please kid, would you the job?"

"Sure, I do it. You and the rest of Defenders is my family, plus Tony really doesn't know what he been doing for us street heroes."

"Alright kid, just remember your training with Matty and Jessica." He said with worry tone.

.

.

The docks of Queens weren't really known for they view but Tsao was there waiting Spider-Man, that when he saw, the white suit, "New Suit" "Oh, yeah from my mentor, ok down to business. There is a lawyer, he won't ask for money, but he is one of hell of a lawyer, he'll come, he already knows the information that I know. Plus, this would be his excuse to see Kingpin again."

"Now, Tsao, if want to continue using that suit, I know someone who can train you. Find the Harlem Hero and say that his Spider nephew sent you.

.

.

.

.

Peter got a text message, from MJ of all people, that Harry is coming today and that invited us to his place to catch up. MJ and Harry have a weird relationship, as they never dated but there was some tension between them. Thankfully was a weekend and with that, Peter started to clean up his apartment. You would think that since he isn't around that his place so be somewhat clean but nope, he still a teenager boy, they are messy. So, he got up and started cleaning the mess, he showered and put on black jeans, a yellow shirt, with a low top Nike shoe. While he was training with Danny, he told him that the spider suit can change into a bracelet, just click and hold for 5 seconds on the red part and the suit will be activated.

Peter walks downs to the lobby seeing Robbie, "Hey Petey, who are you going to see dressed like that?"

"Harry came back."

Robbie stayed quiet.

.

.

Peter reaches to OSCORP to see Gwen, MJ, and Flash.

"Surprise to see you Flash" "Well, yeah we did play football together for a while."

Gwen grabbed peter arm, "Well Peter don't you look nice."

"Well, it is Harry we are seeing, and I do need to show him that I can dress nice without his help." Gwen just had a smirk on her face. It was true that Harry gave plenty of fashion tips to Peter, but still wanted Peter to say something about what she was wearing. Gwen was wearing a black dress, a white coat over it and black high-heeled boots. Flash was just wearing his regular clothes that you see him, grey sweats pants, blue tee, and sneakers. While MJ was wearing a white blouse, long sleeve, green skirt, and black converses.

They went up the elevator, that when a voice appears, the AI "State your Name"

"Flash Thompson"

"Gwen Stacy"

"Mary Jane"

"Peter Parker"