Lovers

It was literally the next day for Peter. He swings to school and waits for Gwen to get dropped off, once she does, Peter takes her to her locker, luckily for Peter it was behind his that until Girl number two appears.

Peter- "Cindy how are you?" Peter's spider side was killed him to go and kiss her and make her his.

Cindy- "I'm fine maybe better if you can stay after school"

Peter starts scratching his back of his head, Gwen tapped his shoulder and Peter turns

Peter- "Done with getting your stuff?"

Gwen- "I'm going to tell daddy that you ditch me"

Gwen was smirking hard, Peter picked her up and over his shoulder and runs to their science class. Cindy was shaking her head that Peter just did that in school.

Gwen- "Do you like her?"

Peter- "I mean sort of... it complained"

Gwen- "Really how so?"

Peter- "I do like her, and I also like someone else"

Gwen- "Who is the other one?"

Peter- "I can't say it"

The bell rings and they went to their seats and as school continued that it was after school, and Gwen called her mom that she will be staying after school with Peter. Peter was never informed of this and when to drop her off, but she shakes her head no

Peter sighs and goes to the empty science lab, and she follows and Cindy just him and kissing him but then seeing Gwen then jump off of him.

Cindy- "Why is Lady Gwendylon is here?"

Peter- "she got curious on something"

Gwen- "Were you lying and date her in secret or what you told me this morning true"

Cindy-"What are you talking about?

Peter was blushing-"That I like you and someone else at the same time"

Cindy was blushing hard to hear that and turns around in shame that he had to say that in this situation. But is curious on who the other person was

Peter just goes to Gwen and kiss her on her cheek.
Peter- "I think there a secret to tell you"

Gwen was completely in shocked on what was happening

Peter- " Your father knows this so don't worry about your father finding out but I and The Maked Spider, I really do need to change that name."

Cindy- "I love it"

Peter- "Then what would be your name?"

Cindy- "Spider-Ninja"

Peter- "Gwen want to see the base of operation"

Gwen- "Um Yes"

Peter goes to the building where is skateboard is and there is a motorcycle helmet. He puts it on Gwen and Peter and Cindy put on there masks and got to the warehouse. Where Captain Stacy is in the basement chilling waiting for Peter.

George- "WHY IS MY LITTLE GIRL HERE PETER!!!!"

Peter - "She wanted to stay after school and she force me to reveal my identity"

George- "mm and who the other one person"

Cindy- "My code name is Silk but the media has dub me Spider-Ninja. My real name is Cindy Moon and I'm Peter girlfriend."

Peter was just blushing
Gwen hit his head,

Gwen- "Exuse me, but I'm also your girlfriend"

She got so jeleous that she forgot that her father was there. Peter looked at the Captain and he grabs his shoulder then grip it hard

George- "When I said take care of her, I didn't give you my blessing to date her"

Peter- "But the way you said it, it sorta did and we just started to be official today."

George- "Fine but make any of this young girls cry and it your head"

Peter- " Yes Sir"

Today patrol was really tame and didn't really needed for both of them to go.