Bubble tea

"Ya!" You here someone call, but you ignore them, enjoying the music coming from your earphones.

It was the end of the school day. The last thing you wanted was another high schooler annoying the heck out of you.

"YA" they yell. You groan and turn around. Sehun smiles widely behind you, for once he wasn't accompanied by the rest of exo.

"Where's the rest?" You ask, referring to the boys, not giving him much acknowledgement.

"Staying back at school, listen, I wanted to-"

"What about the good half?"

"The good half?" He asks curiously.

You snicker to yourself. "Exo M, that's what all the girls are calling the new six. You guys are Exo K by the way"

"Oh, well anyways I wan-"

"They were calling themselves Exo L too, it was weird. You know the whole school is basically talking about-

"WANTED TO GO ON A DATE" he interrupts you loudly. You blink a few times in surprise. "I-I owe you an apology a-and there's a bubble tea shop that's super close and they have this really-"

"Now you're the one rambling on" you laugh. He looks at you and smiles when he sees you laugh.

Your harmonious laughter made him feel light, his heart felt funny and his belly was filled with butterflies dancing across his stomach.

"Alright, I'll go" you say finally. He grins and holds up his arm formally. You giggle and take it.

As you walk together you both end up foolishly marching in unison, laughing and chatting as you do so. You somehow end up swinging your arms and legs wildly like children until you arrive.

When you arrive at the shop, your belly hurts from the fits of laughter.
You sit at a table by the window as Sehun orders your drinks.

You didn't offer to pay, he did owe you an apology after all.

He comes back to the table with two vanilla bubble teas. You fail at stabbing the straw through the lid and the liquid squirts directly on your face, leaving a few little droplets on your skin.

You both erupt into a boisterous laughter, receiving stares from the workers.

You reach for a tissue but Sehun grabs one first. Still smiling like an idiot, his eyes moist from tears of laughter, he gently wipes the side of your jaw.

He leans on closer as he does so, observing you very closely.
Your cheeks went slightly red. You assumed there was a lot on your face by how long he took.

When he's done he sits back in his chair. Every now and then laughing to himself about what just happened.

"I still owe you an apology" he finally says.

You smile at him. "Today was enough"

He lets out a breath of relief. He checks his watch and his eyes widen at the sight.

"It getting late, we'll walk home together" he holds your hand and pulls you out the door.

~~~

When you leave Sehun in the lift to go to your own room you see your door hanging slightly ajar.

Shocked, you cautiously move forward. You push the door open and find a note on the table ahead.

'I just came in to check on the room. I bought you a photo from the market as well, doesn't the apartment feel more homier now?
-your landlord-'

You let out a sigh of relief. You drop off the note into the bin as you head into your room.

You almost scream when you're greeted by a photo of a young mans face.

"Homier my ass!" You squeal as you try to take down the photo. Your attempts fail as you find the frame glued to the wall.

You huff out heavily. You decide you'll have a word with your landlord later.