Saviour

"YAH! LET ME GO! HELP!" You cry out. He muffles your screams with his hand on your mouth. He begins dragging you in as you thrash and flip around.

"Y/n-ah! Y/n?!?" You hear a familiar voice call.

"Hh-Ssu-nmm-SUHO" you manage to slip out a few syllables under his hand.

From the corner of your eye you see your saviour. He rushes towards you and throws the man off. You fall over in the process.

Suho doesn't hesitate to start beating the man, throwing punches violently. The man is out cold.

"Suho! Stop!" You call.

He stops as you ask. He turns to you worryingly. "Are you ok? He didn't do anything did he?" He starts and you shake your head. He sighs in relief then throws his arms around you.
"Thank god you're ok. I phoned Kris as soon as I heard you screaming, someone should be here soon." You nod as he picks you up an carries you out of the room, bridal style.

You're thankful for him being there. Right now you feel violated and disgusted. You wanted to take your mind off it.

"Suho-ssi, how did you find me?"

He scratches the back of his was nervously. "Well, I came to apologise. I brought some flowers too but they got demolished when I ran to you."
You giggle then nod.
"Listen... I really am sorry, I never-"

"Suhooooo" you drag out. "After that, I think the favour was paid back threefold. I owe you"

He smiles and sets you down.
"If that's the case. How about dinner to take your mind off of this?"

"I'm paying" you say firmly.

"What type of guy would I be to insist on dinner, then not pay?" $uho says.

You argue for a little but Suho wins. Reassuring you constantly that it's fine and that he wishes to do so.

Though a rule has been put forth.
"Fine. Suho-oppa"

~~~~

The dinner was amazing and so was your time with Suho. He was a little awkward at first but turned out to be very kind and caring, the mom of the group.

"Gomaweyo," you thank him.
"Aniyo, it's fine" Suho insists.

You reach your doorway of your apartment. You take a glance sideways at the neighbours door.

"Kris took care of it, it's all sorted out."

"Thank you again" you stand on your toes and pop a kiss on his cheek. He stands dumbfounded and begins blushing.

"Thank you for tonight, I'm sorry for everything as well. I'll see you tomorrow?"
And with that, you slip into your apartment.

Your wall has been fixed and the photo removed.

~~~~

The next morning you arrive to school alone. Entering the gates you hear whispers.

"I hope she's ok"
"Poor unnie"
"The worst things happen to the best people"

Huh? The whole school heard about it already?

You walk in further and see exo standing in a group. Kai turns around and sees you, nudging the others. They're alert to your presence.

They cast looks of worry towards you. The small distance between you and the group seems like miles. You smile and decide you aren't in the mood for their pity. You turn to leave.

But someone storms towards you. A very angry looking kris. His fists are clenched and his brows furrowed. You almost feel scared as he hurriedly approaches.

You think he's about to punch you, when his arms fall around your body. He envelopes you in a hug. Somehow, aargh group of students have surrounded you. They gasp at the action.

"Don't scare me like that again." He says into your hair. He seems to calm down and let's you go.

He then smiles widely.
"Exo M is still looking for somewhere to go. And I heard there was an empty apartment next to yours?"