Introductions?

Guys! I'll be making different ends for this story I think. Soooooo.
YOU need to VOTE on which EXO member you LIKE THE MOST.

You nod and you move in with your group. Lay hadn't realised but as the man looked at you, his grip had only gotten tighter and tighter. "Uh...lay? It's... Getting hard to breathe...." You murmur.

He blinks as if he's released from a spell and apologises immediately. You laugh and shrug while his face turns into a cute frown.

"Lay? What's wrong?" You ask the unicorn.

"That guy..." Lay murmurs.

"You know him?"

"Aniyo" he says. You raise a confused eyebrow. Kai waltzes over and rests his arm on your shoulder.

"That guy was checking you out" Kai says as if it was the most natural occurrence for him.

You snort loudly. "That's a good joke kai" you say and slap him on the arm.
His expression remains the same.

Lays face remains indifferent and Kai changes to an 'I told you' look on his face. "Jinja?" You ask lay. He nods in response.

"Lay was jealous" Kai says with a smirk.

"Aiyah! Kai!" Lay whines and waves his arms in frustration, lightly stomping his feet. Kai skips off to DO and hides behind him with a cheeky grin.

You smile to yourself and loop your arm with lays. His cheeks go pink as you lay your head on his shoulder.

"Aish! Lay gets all the attention!" Tao cries from beside kris. Tao greedily pulls you away from your companion (much to his dismay) and loops his arm with yours. With his other arm he loops it with kris'.

He turns to kris with a great big smile on his face. "Appa" he says to him then he turns to you. "And... Umma" he says and laughs like a hyena. Kris' cheeks are tinted with pink as he rolls his eyes. You laugh along with Tao. "Does that make you the (baby) aggi?" You say and Tao pouts. "Andwaeeeee" he whines.

"You said Suho was the umma" you tell Tao. With much thought he looks between you and Suho.

"Kris is the appa

Suho is the umma

You are the aggi

Chen, Baekyun and Chanyeol are the cheeky hyungs

Lay is our pet unicorn

DO, Luhan and xiumin are our mature hyungs

And me, Sehun and Kai are the magnaes!" He says happily.

"Well I guess there's no need for introductions" a big voice says. In front of you is a chubby man in a suit. A manager or something?

"Welcome to SM"