Teddy

You wake up in your own bed, thankfully. The boys had tucked you in and left you to your own last night.
You smiled remembering the good day.

You turn to your side and see an unexpected visitor. Not a person, but a stuff toy. The toy you had admired from the window. You grinned and snuggled it. Looks like he bought it for you.

You head out to next door in order to thank him. You find the door open so you step inside.

D.o, despite living in the other apartment is in here, cooking. He seems happy doing his own little thing as the others sleep.

"Kyungsoo?" You call. He turns and smiles widely at you.

"Annyeong" he says and waves his spatula in your direction. "Come in"

You nod and settle on a seat by the counter. "Want some breakfast?" He offers. You crane your head to see him cooking your favourite breakfast meal. Your eyes light up and you nod happily.

A plate is set before you, in all it's glory. DO looks nervous as you eat it.

'I hope she likes it' he thinks. 'A husband must be a good cook. Aish! DO what're you thinking?'

He pokes his head angrily. You don't notice it as you shove a spoonful of your food into your mouth. You drop your spoon after the food hits your tongue.

DO looks horrified, as if you've just insulted his great ancestors.
"Y/n?" He asks, his nerves setting in.

"DO...... THIS IS AMAZING" you yell- loud enough to wake the dorm.

"Aigoo, y/n-ah. You scared me" he says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What's all the noise?" A few boys ask as they come from their rooms. Some attracted by your voice and others by the scent of food. Both exok and exom are present. You see lay among them.

He lazily walks in, twice as ignorant as usual. You rush up and hug him. "Thank you lay-oppa for the teddy" he smiles sheepishly at you and nods. He settles in a chair and you chuckle.

From the back of the room someone else was intently listening.
'But.... I bought that for her'

~~~~

Baekyuns pov

I scowled when Chanyeol tagged along on our 'date'. But when I saw her smiling widely into the store of the shop, my face lit up.

As I approached I saw what had intrigued her so. In the window display was a grinning teddy bear.

I thought if I bought it for her, she'd smile like she did when she saw it. It worked.

The smile she had displayed was uplifting. Yet the smile wasn't for me. Instead she hugged lay hyung. I guess I'm just jealous. I'll let him have the glory for now but he'll have to owe me later!