President?

"Ya, where are we going?" You ask or the nth time. With his empty hand, xiumin face palms.

"Y/n-ah, patience is a virtue" luhan says wisely.

"Do you even know what virtue means?" You say snarkily.

Luhan opens his mouth to say something, thinks for a moment then closes his mouth in defeat.

Xiumin chuckles.
"Bo? What happened? Why are you laughing?" You asked as you were unable to see the sight.

"Luhan doesn't kno-"
Luhans hand shoots from your face onto xiumins mouth. Xiumin smiles mischievously as he bites his dongsengs hand.

Luhan muffles a whimper as he tries to act strong in front of you. "What happened?"
Luhan uses his other hand to cover your eyes completely.
"Nothing~" he sings painfully.

Xiumin snorts.

From around the corner ahead of you someone steps out. "Ok you can let her go now" he says.

Your eyes take in the image and you see a handsome camel. No... Wait, that's Chen.

"Chen? What's going on?" He flashes a smile at you and takes your hand, dragging you into some unknown part of the school.

He pushes you through a door. An office is what you've been sucked into.

Kris sits on the desk staring at you. "Yo" he says and flashes a piece sign.

"Uh, hi?" You were confused on what this all was. He straightens his posture and looks at you expectantly.

"So you agreed to it right?"

"Eh?" What is this knuckle head talking about?

"Club president of exo right?"

It takes you a few seconds to process what he just said.

"BO?!?" You exclaim.

Suho! That little sneak!

"I said I'd join, not be president!"

Kris sighs. "But we already bought this office for you. It'd be such a waste. All $uhos hard earned money."

"YOU BOUGHT AN OFFICE?!" You screech.

Kris nods as if it's nothing. "Only the best office on the school premises."

"You BOUGHT an office?!" You yet again screech.

"Ne! How hard is that to get?!" He says.

"Omoooo. You guys are too much" you say tiredly. You wave your hands in the air hopelessly.

"So you'll do it?" Kris says.

You consider his offer.
"Club president?" He nods at your question.

"Do I have a choice?" You ask.

"Not really" he grins goofily at you.

"AISH fine."

~~~~~~

"President~ president~ I need some water~" Chen calls out.

You groan loudly and stand up. The jobs you had been doing for the boys were nothing of presidential requests.

They made you get them food and water, it was basically human slavery you decided.

You grab a bottle and throw it at Chen. It hits him directly on the head and he yelps in pain.

"What was that for?!"

"What do you think?!" You yell at him. The group of boys give you weird looks. They turn from their current activities to listen to you.

"Is this all a president does?!" You tell angrily.

Kris suddenly sighs. "I told you she couldn't take it"

Suho nods in agreement. "I thought she'd last longer though"

This time Chanyeol buts in. "Imagine what'd happen later on if she continues like this"

The group all nod together in agreement.
"What are you guys talking about? How come you never include me" you pout.

"She's too cute to do it" Sehun says.
"She's too nice, too" Kai puts.
"She'll be a complete pushover" Baekyun says
"She-"

"IM RIGHT HERE! JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" You yell impatiently.

"Well, I guess she wouldn't be a pushover" Baekyun corrects.

"she'll be alright" lay says.

"So, do we start calling her
Manager-noona?"