Just accept it.

"AISH KEEP IT DOWNNNNN" you yell at your wall.

Today was karaoke night. Baekyun yelling at Xiumin to sing Let It Go as he was the 'ice princess' wasn't exactly your idea of a quiet night.

"Y/N, YOU SHOULD JOIN US"
Baekyun yells back.

"WEVE ALREADY HEARD YOU SING BEFORE ANYWAYS" Chen yells.

"It was very beautiful" you hear Lay half-yell.

"PLEASEEEEE" Tao dramatically whines as if he's about to break down.

"ANIYO! I NEED SLEEP"

"ILL SING A SONG FOR YOU THEN. MY VOICE WILL LULL YOU TO SLEEP" Chanyeol offers.

"WHAT THE HECK IS 'LULL'" Baekyun asks.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT HIM WHEN HES IN THE SAME ROOM"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME"

"AISSHHHHHH" you wail.

"PABO! LET HER SLEEP" you hear kris call.
"Hyuuuuunggggg" Tao whines loudly.

"I've been trying to sleep for the past half an hour" you somehow hear kyungsoo mutter.

"Y/N?! CAN I COME OVER?" Kyungsoo yells a second later.

" FINE" you yell. Kyungsoo appears seconds later. He stands at the door with a blanket and pillow in his arms.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Aish, fine. On the couch right there though. I'll be in my room trying to sleep so goodnight"

"Yah...Y/n-ah, I forgot to say sorry"

"Aniyo, it's fine" you say tiredly. Only thinking about sleep at this point.

~~~

You dreamt you were hugging an adorable little bear in your sleep. When you open your eyes, it was half true.

Like a little child, the panda of exo was curled up with your arms around him.
Your face goes red. Half because you're angry, the other- there's a boy in your bed.

"Tao" you snarl.
"Mm?" He murmurs cutely.
"Why are you in my bed?"
"It's not like I'm the only one" he mutters, still half asleep.

You raise a brow then lift your head.
WHAT THE *BEEEEEEP*

The boys are laid across your room. A mess of blankets and pillows with limbs sticking out. Chanyeol is behind you, with Tao infront of you (basically in your arms) and you're stuck in between.

You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself. You sit up straight, much to Taos annoyance.

Chanyeol begins to stir at the movement. "Yah! Why are you all here?!" You quietly yell to Chanyeol. (If that's possible.)

"Meh.. Can we just sleep for a little more?"

"No no n-" he slings an arm around you and pulls you back onto the mattress.
"Shhhhhh. They're sleeping" he says.

You growl at his action. You take a look around at all the peaceful faces. Despite the mess, the look like angels. You decide to let it go for now.

"Fine" you spit.

You relax and lay back. Slightly enjoying the feeling of not being alone. The sound of breathing (and snoring) was calming and reassuring.

It was silent for a while. Then kyungsoo came.
The boy opens the door, yells "I COOKED BREAKFAST NOW GET UP"
Then simply leaves with a pan in hand.

Almost as if the group was never even asleep, they jump up and head out. Chanyeol drags you along as you were in a daze by the morning wake-up.

You're placed on a chair as plates of food were handed out to every member. You all sat in the lounge room.

You didn't even bother to ask why the whole of Exo slept over yours and the beagle line were now singing along to sponge bobs opening theme song.

While all the members were watching tv, kyungsoo came over an sat by you.
"The breakfast was meant to be a sorry" he says nervously. "They weren't meant to be here"

You wave your hand. "It's fine. DO, how early did you get up? I didn't see you in my room"

"Aniyo, I still slept on the couch"
You smile then pat him on the head, praising his actions.