Part title

You check yourself in the reflections on the windows, not seeing the group of boys piling into the limo behind it.
You manage to walk through the door, trying your hardest to not tumble over in your heels.

Chanyeol, the last boy to enter, gives you a long stare. You smile a little when he gestures you over.

You must've been messing with these boys minds. Honestly, it was messing with your own.
You didn't know if you should distance yourself like before, or be part of their family... A super flirty family. Their newly held positions would make it hard if you chose the latter. It might hurt them, but you were more afraid it would hurt you.

Distancing yourself would be like ripping off a bandaid. It's quick, and the pain is short... probably. Rather than living with the boys who's life is bound to a schedule, bound to the hearts of their fans to be. That would be a far worse pain, the sort that lingers and fills you with sadness.

Reevaluating your actions, you take a step back. He takes a step forward, grinning at you from ear to ear. "Yah, come-"

Before he can finish his sentence, another car appears, just as sleek as the first. The doors click and a young man steps out.

"You look beautiful," he greets. You smile and give him a hug, feeling a pair of eyes piercing you.

"Not too shabby yourself," you laugh. He offers his arm and you comply happily.

"Thank you for coming with me, y/n" he says.
"Honestly, I wouldn't go with anyone else, Jungkook."

Chanyeol felt a stab to the heart.

~~~

The dance was over as quick as it began. You didn't go near the boys once, much to your sadness yet much to your approval.

You were tired beyond belief, quick to get into bed. But of course something has to go wrong in this chapter for it to be interesting.

It was the third week, on a Sunday. Karaoke night.

Even if they were super tired and danced to the bone, there was no way that the beagle line would miss a chance to belt out to their hearts content.

It began with a Disney song, then a slow and romantic duet between Chen and Baekyun, to a thrilling rock 'n' roll with Chanyeol. You sat in bed aggravated.

"WOULD YOU SHUT IT ALREADY?!" You screech through the walls, hoping to make it over Chens wailing.

"HOW ABOUT.... EHM... NO?" Baekyun calls back.

You wail in anguish, loud enough for them to hear.
I swear I'm going to move out soon.