So... There is a reason?

You trudge along the path leading home. Each step was overly dramatic, pounding upon impact. You were a tad angry, a little sad and just wanted to be done with it.

You honestly felt like crap that you hadn't made it. You couldn't tell them. You just wouldn't.

Why?

Why?

There was a reason in actuality...

~the day before auditions~

"Y/n-ah~" luhan sang, skipping around you childishly. Xiumin wore a small smile as he walked beside you.

"Oppas?" Luhan links his arm with yours and Xiumin shyly does the same on your opposite side.

"I know you're nervous" Xiumin says into your ear. You weakly smile. It was true.

"It'll be ok, don't worry!" Luhan says reassuringly, squeezing your arm for a moment.

"I-I'm not sure... What if I don't make it?" You ask.

"You're voice is amazing" xiumin says, looking at you directly in the eyes.

Luhan grabs your chin to look into your face. "Angelic," he confirms.

"Next to you guys I'll never be able to win!" You laugh.

"That's ok," luhan says.

Xiumin and luhan say

"If you don't get in-"

"Then we won't go"

~back to where we were~

You sighed loudly. You didn't want them not to go simply because you couldn't be as good as them. You didn't want to drag them down.

You reach your apartment door with a heavy head and cluttered thoughts. You slump over on the couch, letting out a loud groan of annoyance.

"IS EVERYTHING OK?!?" You hear Chanyeol yell.

Goddamn you sweet little giraffe.

Even though you had basically told him you weren't friends, he's still concerned for you.

"..."

"DONT TELL ME THERES ANOTHER STALKER IN THERE!" He booms.

"..."

"THATS IT, IM COMING OVER. THE ALMIGHTY FIRE BREATHING DRAGON WILL BURN DOWN ALL EVIL BEFORE HIM"

Is he roaring?

"I WILL CRUSH ALL IN-"

"IM FINE. THERE IS NO STALKER. THERE IS NO ALMIGHTY FIRE BREATHING DRAGON, GO TO SLEEP" you screech.

...

...

...

Silence.

...

...

...!

The door comes crashing down.

I'm sorry for not updating, I haven't really been feeling the inspiration lately. Maybe I need more kpop and kdramas.
This chapters kinda short, hopefully the next chapter will e better!