Let the game begin!

Muttering your goodbyes, you take your leave. Chanyeol goes to grab your wrist but Baekyun stops him. He brings his hand to Chanyeols chest, putting him back a step. Baekyun glared at your retreating figure.

You had hurt him. He felt betrayed. Honestly, in the time he had learnt to talk to you, he'd only fallen into a spiralling slope called love.

So when you had reminded him of the hate you bared against him, his heart went out of whack. He loved someone that hated him ? It was something he wasn't very understanding about. Something unruly bubbled up in his belly. A concoction of anger and confusion, but mostly hurt spewed from him.

Chanyeol, on the other hand had felt regretful. Kkaebsong. He regretted how he acted as if there had been no problems between you. In actuality, the hole in your previous relationship had never been mended. It had been plastered with an unruly amount of tape that was starting to peel away.

The two boys walked away with their unbalanced emotions.

They had to talk about this. Exo had to make this right, didn't they? But then again, they had done nothing wrong- they'll do anything for their princess though.

Back to the Exo 'club' room they went. A meeting had gathered without the attendance of their leader.

Despite their usual rowdiness, the room was quiet. They all individually had been rather irritated in your change in behaviour and your lack of happiness.

"Any ideas?" Kris asks, beginning the mission.

"PMS?" Kai asks. Some of the group's eyes widen and the other half snicker.

"Yah, be serious," Suho scolds. Kai grins, leaning back in his seat and folding his arms.

"The auditions?" Chen questions.

The group considers it, taking a moment to ponder.

"Nah." Chen immediately denies his reasoning. "She's too good to not get in!" Chen says with a goofy smile.

The group agrees without a single hesitation.

"We can squeeze it out of her?" Baekyun suggests. Some members send him looks of confusion at the cold tone in his voice.

"That seems a little harsh" Sehun points out.

"We'll indirectly manage to acquire information from her," Suho reinstates.

"That seems a bit difficult" Sehun says.

"Just get her to say it!" Xiumin says impatiently. Luhan snickers from beside him.

"First one to find out wins!" Chanyeol declares, standing from his seat and fist pumping the air.

"She'll open up to me, no doubt!" Tao says proudly, taking his stand.

(Tao taking his stand. How ironic)

Kris rolls his eyes but can't help but smile at the group as they each sparked arguments about who would win. They stood from their seats, yelling at each other playfully.

I guess..... The games have begun?