We have chemistry

"Y/n-aaaaaah"
You huff in response.
"Y/n-aaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
Air escapes your lungs again in a meaningless response.
"DONGSENG! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OPPA" Baekyun raises his voice in a joking way. He flails his arms infront of you. You ignore his need for attention.

A scoff escapes your lips. "You aren't my oppa".

"Rejected" Chanyeol says as he holds up his arms in an X shape.

"She might just be colder than kris..." Chen whispers.

You pout at Chen. "That's an insult"

"Aigoo~ y/n-ah is so cuteeeee" Chen says as he leans over to pinch your cheeks. You hear some observing fan girls swoon from their hiding places.

Tch. Why aren't they enjoying their lunch break? instead of wasting their time here. You think.

"Y/n-ah can we go shopping after school?" Tao begs you. You smile and nod. He almost squeals happily and wraps his long arms around you. He squeezes you tightly. You feel as if you're being crushed.

"Waaa," Baekyun cries. "Why does Tao get to hog y/n?"

"Yah! You're right!" Chanyeol agrees.

"Y/n-ah is my little princess" Tao says protectively as he pats your head.

"Tao-oppaaaa" you whinge at his nickname.

"Share!" Baekyun says as he pulls on your arm. He hugs your arm tight to his chest.

"Umma! Appa! Baekyun is trying to take my stuff!" Tao calls to kris and Suho.

"YAH! I'm not STUFF!"

"IM NOT YOUR UMMA!"

"Pleaseeeee Tao~ you know I still have to apologise!" Baekyun persuades him.

"Aish fine" Tao releases you and Baekyun keeps your arm still.

"BO? I FORGOT TO APOLOGISE! YAH BAEKYUN!" Chanyeol remembers suddenly. "Let's apologise together!"

"Andwaeeee" Baekyun says. "My turn!"

"Aish you all sound like little kids!" You say.

Baekyun decides to ignore you. "Y/n-ah, let's go somewhere after school. I'll spoil you so you'll forgive me" he says as if he's formulated an evil plan.

"I'll come too!" Chanyeol booms.

"You don't need to really apologise anymore" you shrug. "I basically already forgave you guys before. Hehehehe"

"But I bought you bubble tea!" Sehun and Kai blurt out.

"Hehe kamsahamnidaaa~"

"Aniyo! I still need to apologise" Baekyun says

"Baekyun just wants to go on a date with y/n" luhan says crossly.

"It's not a date because I'm coming. Dummy" Chanyeol says. He grabs your opposite arm and hug it like Baekyun.
"Right? Y/n-ah?"

He looks up to you sweetly and blows up his cheeks.
NO FIGHT BACK
DO NOT LET THE AGYEO WIN
But...
he's soooooo cuteeeee -A-

"N-ne" you say as your cheeks glow red.

"Ahhhhh Chanyeol!" Baekyun whines.
Before Baekyun can go for a tackle at Chanyeol the bell rings.

"Lay-oppa~ we have chemistry now~" you sing happily. It was one of the few classes you were free from most of the members.

Lay smiles, showing his dimples. He holds out his arm and you sling your arm around his.

~~~

The cold liquid flows into the beaker, it reacts almost instantly. It foams over the brim and makes a mess everywhere.

You smile widely at your accomplishment. Without thinking you reach for the beaker, the hot glass burning your skin as you do so.

"Ya! Y/n-ah! Gwenchana???" Lay asks in panic. He starts waving his hand above your burn.

"Uhhh. Lay-oppa? What're you doing?"

"Shhhh, I'm a unicorn. I'll heal this" he says. You don't intend to interrupt as he seems very focused and determined.

"...it's not working"

"I'm a unicorn, it'll work"

"....lay?"

"I'm a unicorn"

"Can I just...?"

"Unicorn."
You roll your eyes. You couldn't get mad at his determination. His concentrated face made a smile appear on your own.

"Ohhh! Lay! It worked!" You fake. You gasp loudly and applaud him.

He nods proudly and releases your hand. "Unicorn" he reinstates and puffs out his chest. You chuckle to yourself. You place a kiss on his cheek.

"Kamsahamnida"

He blushes lightly and bows to you. Why is this kid always bowing?

The bell rings and he practically skips out, pulling you along with him.

"Where are you meeting Baekyun and Chanyeol?" He asks.

"Hmm. By the bulba tea shop. Why?"

"I'll be your escort" he says proudly.