From his captive to his beloved

I am not sure how long this will be. Hope you all enjoy.

Viraj  Trehan had never so many personal angles and professional angles all mixed in together. Kavya was shot trying to save him. Mandhira, his mother found the black book at the scene. Vinoid Grewal had likely  gone missing again in the chaos that had followed.

He would make amends with his mother and inquire as to why she had been there in the admist of  Rana and his Chachi trying to kill him. Everything had happened quickly as he learned the facts. Meanwhile Anshuka was recovering at the rehab center. She had sent him an apology, someone had sent her a video after what Jaggi was going to do to her and a recording of him taking to  Rana about pushing her into the flesh trade. She had yet to know that Kavya had saved twice more since  he had to send her back to rehab.

It had broken him and he wondered so many times how come he never really punished  Kavya physically. Yes he had played mine games to make her remain with him. But she was a trained psychologist herself. It had been one of the toughest challenges in his life. But he thrived on it.

Three days ago Kavya had been shot and he had the black book back in his possession. He would  not make same mistakes again.

Now she was  hooked up on machines like a mini ICU in his  new headquarters.

Trehan mansion had been comprised and he could not take a risk for her.

She had fallen into the pool immediately after being shot, he had carried her out and performed cpr until the medical team had arrived.

It was the first time he had touched her lips with his own. He let her go once the medics arrived.

"Beep, Beep!"

He broke out of his trance and rushed over to her beside. Blood was saturating from the bullet wound site and she was trembling. He reached over to the button and pressed it.

 A doctor and two nurses arrived promptly. 

" Fix her!" She needs to live!," he yelled before stepping back.

He took  a swig of his water bottle. He could not be drunk. He wanted to be wide awake when she finally opened her eyes.