Quality Time

After Viraj left her alone she walked out to find him already in the pool swimming laps. She sat down at a table by the pool. A maid started laying out the breakfast for the day. She had asked her choices the night before.

Viraj emerged from the pool after doing some laps, he reached for a towel to dry off. Her gaze was on him, he could feel it.

"Jaan I am yours whenever you feel like making a move," he teased.

 She blushed and tried to divert her eyes as he threw on a robe.  He came over to her and leaned over to give her a chaste kiss on her lips.

As he stepped away, she felt another sense of deja vu. He was reminded of when he had to do cpr to revive her.

He caressed her hair.

"How are you feeling today?"

"The cramps are better," she started to say.

"I would suspect at how quickly you answered me that you didn't get the gist of what I was actually saying. How are the nightmares and have you recalled anything else?," he asked more out of curiosity.

Viraj was ready to play the game to keep her, but he needed to know about any shifts in her mindset. Of course he knew she know how to evade his questions.

"I honestly remembered getting shot  but that is it besides what you have told me," she admitted.

" I see. I was thinking to teach you swimming whenever you are ready. I will always be around to protect you but in case something happens again and I can't make it to you, I want you to have a fighting chance," he said as he reached for his morning coffee.

She cut a piece of her French toast and nodded.

She seemed thoughtful, he hoped she was not lying to him.

A few of the horses were brought over from original  Trehan mansion. He took her riding and they had a romantic candlelight dinner that evening before he was called away again.

" Be good jaan," he whispered in her ear before leaving her side.

3 hours later..

She was walking past the hall, when the phone rang.

She had not been able to sleep, so she had gone to snoop around in the kitchen for a snack or something to bide the time with.

 The caller said," Your fiancee is in trouble. You need to go by the old mills within the hour. I will leave you instructions by the back foyer door."

 She was stunned. Viraj was in trouble? She had to warn him or try to help him somehow, she didn't remember her past either, she would be lost forever if something happened to him now.

 She  quickly changed into jeans and a lose top and  ran towards the back door.

As she was told there was a note there.

She attempted to slip the paper in her pocket as she exited the premises.

 It was sometime later as she had gotten up the road when a van stopped by her.

Some strange men jumped out and came out chasing her.

 She ran into a wooden area. Branches scratched  her  as she was just focusing on one goal which was get out of her in one piece to get to Viraj.

 The maid went to check  on Kavya and found a broken glass by the  telephone and  her scattered pajamas laying on the bed.

 She quickly sent a message to her employer.

Once Viraj got the message  he instructed his tech specialist to track the source of the call.

He was furious when moments later he found it was Rana's doing.

"Rana you tried to take my sister from me last time. Chachaji saved you last time. This time you are messing with the woman I love. Dekh ab tera haal kya hota hai!," he raged.