Rana's last chal

Kavya tripped and fell just as she thought she had gotten away.

She couldn't keep in the yelp.

The goons were now headed her way.

Someone grabbed her roughly and she felt herself being carried away.

 Chloroform scent filled her senses and she could no longer fight for herself.

Viraj knew the best way to win was to attack Rana in his own hideout.

He quickly went there with his men.

They tore apart the place looking to see if Kavya was already there. Then Rana was seated on his so called throne.

Fighting started instantly.

In the commotion , Viraj was able to get a crow bar and knock Rana out . His men finished off the remaining men. They were about to burn the rest of the place down when one of them reported a white van pulling up.

Viraj ran out to the entrance of the building and there she was with the goons touching her . She was barely conscious and she had scratches and bruising everywhere that was exposed . He noticed a tear on her blouse and then it when Viraj took aim for his first shot.

" Boss you rule over them now, let them hand over Bhabhi first," one of his loyal men said.

Viraj in a fit of rage grabbed Kavya from the man handling her, then  punched him in the face. He told his men to take care of the rest, he was taking his beloved home.

 She may have mumbled his name a few times as he waited for the doctor to arrive. As he suspected they had given her chloroform. An IV was started. Viraj insisted on dressing her wound as per the doctor's instructions.

"Viraj ki zindagi ko khatra hai!," she yelled out about 7am as the sun rose.

He rushed to her side and assured her he was there.

" Wake up Kavya, I am here jaan," he insisted.

 She slowly opened her eyes.

" They told me you were in danger then they tried to get me. I don't know what happened after!"

"I know how to take care of myself. Now look at you! You are all bruised and scratched up. I was up all night dressing your wounds," he said.

She didn't want the needle in her arm , she tried to pull it out herself.

" Stop it Kavya!  You need the fluids. You were drugged last night," he stated.

" Who are these people?," she cried as she tried to relax a bit.

He dried her tears. He cupped her chin.

"They were bad people. They tried to take my sister and now you from me. I wouldn't let anyone do that. Anyone who hurts my family will pay for it," he declared.

"So you mean you had them killed or you..."

"They are old enemies they wanted to rule over my claimed terrrority. It is fine now, they won't hurt you or anyone else ever again.

He held her close to his chest, slowly she leaned in.

She wasn't sure what to expect next, but at least she would not be alone. She would ask him tomorrow about her family.

" I love you Kavya, I can never let you leave," he said to himself.