Crossroads

Part Ten

She didn't remember him or she didn't want to .

" Tum kaun ho!," she exclaimed when she awakened some hours later.

" Mera naam Viraj hai," he said softly.

" You mean PG's boss, the Viraj Trehan?"

He merely nodded. Perhaps the trauma and tension and has caused some retrograde amnesia.

" I don't know what happened last night .., she paused looking at what she was wearing.

She was wearing someone's black formal shirt and one of her shorts she wore usually under her dresses.

"There was an event here last night. You slipped and fell in the pool. I brought you here until you were able to wake up. The doctor gave you this IV last night. If you would like to return home, that can be arranged," he said unsettlingly.

"Yes I want to see PG and I need to go home. He must be worried and I don't know why I was here but he is not," she said.

She pulled down the shirt to cover more of her body and started to pull on the bandage to remove it.

" Ruko," he said in a firm tone.

He called in the nurse who removed the IV and dressed the site.

" The nurse will help you get dressed. I have arranged for clothes. As for your PG, he is not in the country at this time . He is in London for medical treatment. I will make him aware you are fine now. When he is better , arrangements will be made for him to return back to Delhi," he assured her.

"Thanks Mr. Trehan," she replied.

Viraj wish she wouldn't leave but he had to let her go for her sanity and safety. The few weeks they had together in the other mansion were blissful except for when she was almost a victim of Rana's plans.

He had to make some calls. Vinod Grewal needed to know he had enough consideration to let Kavya go back to her old life, however if she wanted to return to him, he would welcome her back with open arms. Internally his heart was telling him it was her or no one that would appease and cure his zakhms.

Kavya was back in her home that she had shared with just PG since her mother died some years ago.

A few things had been broken but appeared they had been replaced.

PG had called her soon after she had arrived. Viraj Trehan had a chauffeur drop her off sometime ago.

" Kavya I am glad you are ok," PG said with relief.

"Yes I am fine, aap kab ayenge?"

"Why don't you come here beta? I have another week or so before I can be well enough to travel," he admitted.

"Theek hai, I will book my tickets and see you soon. How is Sid? I know I must have disappointed him. Been a few weeks I am not sure exactly what was happening. I was looking for you and I guess I went to Mr. Trehan's house to find you. After that everything is blank," she admitted.

Vinod Grewal sighed.

Obviously Viraj had a liking or more like obsession with his daughter. Of course he would have not told her whole truth. He wanted his sweet daughter to trust him.

In time she would realize. She would marry Sid and forget all about Viraj Trehan he hoped.

He didn't know Sid was now a coward who only wanted Kavya back now because he didn't want Viraj to take her away.

After she hung up with PG, she gazed at his photo.

" I will see you soon. I hope you are doing better PG," she whispered.

She went over to her laptop.

She opened it to see a note.

"Your old one was broken, here is a small gift,

Viraj

She looked at the note puzzled. Why would Viraj Trehan replace her things. So her suspicion that something had happened here , was correct.

"He didn't tell me everything," she thought to herself.

She would get the truth from her PG at least she hoped.

She tried calling Sid, but it went to voicemail.

She sighed thinking he was upset likely.

She went to buy her tickets.

Meanwhile..

"So Boss, she is planning to leave the country in 2 days, do you want us to have her deplaned again?"

"No let her go. Baba kehte the that when you let a bird fly and they return that means they are meant to be yours. In this case she doesn't realize it yet but she will return to me by crook or hook," he said confidently.

Kavya felt like her every move was watched as she left her house to go the airport. PG was supposed to drop her off last time. She had been deplaned for some strange reason.

They had searched her bags then asked her to be detained. But no one asked her any questions or gave her any rationale.

She must have gone to Trehan Mansion after for answers.

She shook her head. She had to get to PG. Sid hopefully would come around if not she would understand. After all she had held up things for weeks, although she could not figure out why she had.

Her flight took off and she sighed with relief.

" Ab jari ho tum mujhe chor ke. Lekin ek din tum aagoi mere kaid mein meri jaan," Viraj declared.