Loose Ends

Mandira Trehan was willing to give Kavya Grewal a chance, after she did save her son yet again from death. Yes she had raised questions regarding his childhood traumas as how she may have contributed to his anger and anxiety issues.

However as his mother she could tell besides Anuskha , it was only Kavya that could calm him and redirect him when he was raging with his inner turmoils.

"Bhabhi, thus far Viraj has been able to lead our empire back on the rise. I just hope he does not deter again in the future. Thank goodness that goon dropped the black book at our farmhouse and you were able to retrieve it," Dhananjay declared.

She nodded firmly.

" He will be fine as along as we keep Kavya in his sights.  In the beginning we thought she would continue to be liability , but she isn't exactly her father's daughter. She saved my son's life. I was angry about Anshuka's case, but  Viraj is my blood and leader of our empire," Mandira admitted .

Meanwhile..

Vinod Grewal was able to escape to London. He received medical treatment but he was not cleared to return to India yet to see his daughter. In fact he did not know if she survived the bullet wound. Before Sid had taken him back with him, he had seen Viraj pull her limp body out of the pool.

Originally they  were going to plan to go back and finish him off because Kavya had risked her life for that brute.

"Kavya zinda hai uncleji. Zain said she lost her memory, she was noted to be trying on rings with Viraj at the new shopping mall  that opened in New Delhi just the other day," Sid declared.

"I know you must feel betrayed. But Kavya doesn't remember  the Viraj we know about," Vinod told the younger man.

"Even before she got shot, she wanted to trust him over me. She is no longer my to be wife or the  girl you raised. She has turned into a shell of her former self. However, if you want we can try once more to save her. Hopefully she will remember everything again," Sid said ruefully.

Vinod shook his head.

" I already lost  my daughter twice due to Viraj's games. He has kidnapped her twice, but this time she has no idea she is a captive. I will not allow anymore people to be harmed because of this.  I will go back to get Kavya once I am cleared," he declared.

Sid merely nodded. He left to do his work. He was crestfallen to lose the woman he loved but he wasn't sure  even if her memories returned, would she even want to return to the life she had before.

Somewhere in Delhi outskirts...

The maid had brought in a heating pad and a few more pairs of lounge wear and a few comfortable dresses. Her cramps had slightly improved and  she was doing research for her phd.

Viraj had told her they had met and she tried to analyze him on the first meeting. He had been offended and told her he wasn't her patient or client.

She knew he was a real estate moghul and it was pretty cutthroat in a city like Delhi. He had gone out for a business meeting and he said he would back by the time she awakened in the morning.

She tried to recall her old email id and passwords but in vain. She decided to read a bit more then get ready for bed.

She had just freshened up and happened to find an article on Stockholm's syndrome.

Why did it seem to cause alarm bells in her head. She shook her head. She closed the laptop and  put it aside. Viraj would be back when she awakened. He had been so patient and supportive with her recovery.

She would not trouble him right away she would let him relax a bit then she could inquire about her family and maybe what their plans were before all this happened to them.

Viraj finished off the goon that threatened his mother and had shot Kavya. His family deeply buried secrets were going to stay hidden. He picked up the duffel bag with the money. He had the black book back and this enemy was finished. He would destroy Rana then he was going to make Kavya his wife.