The Party

The Trehans knew how to throw  a party. Reasons could be many, but tonight's aim was to show the high society they were apart of that they are bouncing back stronger than before.

Lavanya had gone into hiding. After all she did try to get her nephew assassinated. As far as Mandhira and  Dhananjay were concerned  the only good things she had done for this family were to give birth to Jahaan and  tell Viraj the truth about Jaggi.

Kavya was dressed in a black designer tunic and shahara.

Viraj had introduced her again to his mother which she knew she had met  before the incident.

" Welcome Kavya. You may not recall how we met before, but as Viraj has decided to commit to you instead of Shanaya, I will have to give you the same consideration if not more. After all you did save my son's life," Mandhira declared.

Kavya was tensed as she sensed Mandhira was not pleased with Viraj's decision to marry her  instead of this Shanaya.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Trehan," she replied formally.

Kavya remembered she was shot and had fallen into the pool. She may have recalled someone yelling her name and feeling of compressions on her chest.

However the circumstances were still unknown to her. Viraj had been called away by his Chachu for business matters.  She didn't want to intrude, she decided she would grab a non alcoholic beverage and find a place to clear her head perhaps.

 Her plan was out the window when a strikingly boldly dressed woman approached her.

She saw Jahaan was rushing after her. She had been reintroduced to Jahaan when she first arrived here with Viraj maybe under an hour ago.

"So you survived the gunshot and I heard Rana's plan was to use you like he planned with Ananya," she scoffed as she drowned the drink in her hand.

She swallowed hard as she glared back at Kavya. If it was not for Kavya Grewal, Shanaya  believed she could have locked in a wedding date with Viraj. Jahaan had warned her that his cousin was not interested in committing to her.

She was too  furious to  make sense of things. Kavya could not have Viraj  even if she couldn't.

"Kavya don't take her seriously, she is drunk," Jahaan started to say.

"Shut up Jahaan. This middle class girl needs to be reminded of her place! She took Viraj from me!"

"Actually that is a lie,"Ananya declared entering the hallway.

They all looked in her direction.

She seemed to be better than before she gone back to rehab. The facts were that she had found the out the truth of Jaggi and finally had begun to understand Viraj's only motive was to protect her from Rana's despicable plans for her future.

"Bhai is in love with  Kavya Bhabhi, that is why he left you Shanaya. They make a better team. You are all about fashion and looks. Kavya Bhabhi is one of a kind, she can only relax him when he is lost in his rage and his work. She can offer him the balance you never can,"Ananya declared.

Jahaan came forward and hugged his little sister.

"Ananya I am so glad you are back! Bhai will be so relieved !"

 Ananya dried some tears.

" I wish I never  misunderstood him," she admitted.

She turned to speak to Kavya, " Thanks again for saving Bhai's life. I am sorry for mistrusting you.  You did not know Jaggi well, so no wonder you thought he really loved me. I am sorry you didn't get to meet Sid, but then again I am glad you stayed back with us. After all you are the best choice for Viraj Bhai."

"Who is Sid?"

" Ananya she doesn't remember anything. It's a shame, maybe then she would have gone back to her so called boyfriend, who hasn't cared to see if she lived after she took that bullet for Viraj!," Shanaya declared.

Jahaan tensed up.

Ananya turned crestfallen.

"Kavya Bhabhi I am so.."

Kavya was already rushing away to get some air.

Shanaya smiled to herself. If Kavya  was disappointed in Viraj and his family, she would leave and go find Sid. Then she could make Viraj hers again.

"Jahaan we have to tell bhai, this is all my fault! Kavya Bhabhi might not trust him or just leave to find Sid now!"

"Ananya relax! Let's go find Bhai before Kavya gets too far away," he assured her.

Shanaya  rolled her eyes as the siblings rushed off.

She was glad she didn't have to do much. Ananya had inadvertently done the job. Now Kavya would doubt Viraj or simply remember then hopefully she would leave and not come back this time.

Kavya's head was spinning with the revelations. How could Viraj keep this from her? There had been someone looking for her and he hid this from her.

Meanwhile Sid and Zain decided they needed to bring Viraj behind bars. Sid would ask Kavya her choice if she still wanted to come to London and of course her father was eager to meet her again.

They had entered the event as caterers. It had worked out for Sid two weeks earlier when he had tried to take Kavya with him. But she had been drugged or drunk and he could not get her to wake up the first time. If it wasn't for Viraj seeing him the one time, he had gone undetected for most of his time at that farmhouse.

Kavya's head grew heavy but she tried to  stay focused. She needed to  talk to Viraj. If Sid was the one she was supposed to be with, then she needed to go find him and figure out where her family was.

Viraj had been relived to see Ananya doing better and hugged her.

 As he stepped back, he saw his siblings solemn expressions.

" Tum dono yahaan ho, Kavya kahan hai?"

"Bhai I am sorry, I didn't know she lost her memory, I told her about Sid, I swear I didn't know.."

"Shanaya was taunting her too, Bhai I tried to stop her but.."

Viraj dropped his glass which shattered to the ground. He started to run, the two siblings flanked him. Chachu tried to calm him down but it was already too late.

They rushed to the back lawn to search for Kavya.

Viraj stopped short seeing Sid in front of Kavya.

"Kavya I told you that night to come with me. You could be safe  with your father and me.  Why did you take that bullet for Viraj? He has kept you from the truth this whole time," Sid said.

"Who are you?"

Sid looked at her stunned.

She turned slightly to see Viraj and some of his family with him. Two body guards had followed them as well.

She teary eyed looked at Viraj before everything went black and she stumbled into the pool.

Viraj jumped in after her . He pulled her back to the surface. Jahaan got some help and Sid ran off with security chasing after him.

Viraj wrapped Kavya in a blanket that was offered to him and took her inside her old bedroom in the mansion.

The doctor arrived and confirmed she had a huge shock. IV bag  was started and vitals monitor was set up for the rest of the night. The nurse got her dressed in a gown as Viraj quickly changed and returned to remain by her bedside.

Dhananjay and Mandhira tried to talk him into letting Kavya go when she woke up.

" She is not yet well and you all want me to let her go just like that? This happened because of me. She will decide in her own time. She came to save me that night when she could have let them finish everything," he retorted.

"Iss ko aaram karne do. When she wakes up , I will know what to do next," he declared.