Broke Me First

(Another story idea I got from TikTok. So it will be very short. The story involves twins and I know I already have 2-3 twin stories but that's how the story goes. Sorry, y'all can skip it if you want.)
****************************

Kim Seokjin is currently sitting at a restaurant with his parents and his fiancé's parents. They are celebrating their sons future union and everyone is ecstatic. Especially Jin, he is so happy and in love with his love Taehwan and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with him.

He gently pats his belly, smiling at the thought of his little bean growing. He hasn't told anyone the news yet, not even his beloved. He wanted to surprise him before the wedding tomorrow.

He checks his watch and wonders where his fiancé is though. He reminded him twice earlier about their dinner plans.

His future mother-in-law sees the worry in his face and asks, "Is everything ok Jin-ah?"

He tells her, "I was just wondering where Taehwan is. He knows we have plans."

"Please don't worry too much. You know how these young, professionals are nowadays. His head is probably buried deep in some file. He'll be here soon, I'm sure of it."

"I hope so."

"Are you ready to move into your new house tomorrow? Well, I know you and my son will be on your honeymoon. But I understand you have already packed up your things, ready for the move."

"Oh, um.. yes. I have. Once we leave the reception, we will have movers move my things to the new place."

Everyone continues eating and talking about the wedding. But it's getting late so he tries texting his fiancé. He doesn't respond after several tries. So he excuses himself to make the call.

He dials his number and gets no response. He is now almost two hours late for dinner.

He returns to the table and tells everyone, "I am getting tired and I need my sleep for tomorrow. So I'll be going home first. Please don't worry about us, and enjoy your meal. Goodnight everyone and I'll see you tomorrow."

His mother looks worried but doesn't say anything. She doesn't want to cause any drama so she does her best to push her intuitions aside.

Jin drives by his fiancés office building thinking he is working late. But the entire place is dark except for the lobby. And he doesn't see his car in the parking lot. So he continues to his house, hoping he went home and was just too exhausted to go to a dinner.

He smiles when he gets there and sees his car in the driveway. He doesn't notice the other car that is parked across the street.

He climbs out of the car and is ready to jump in bed with him. He's already feeling the effects of his pregnancy.

He presses the passcode and enters. He was about to remove his shoes to put some slippers on but he spots two wine glasses on the table.

He instinctively walks towards them. He lifts one up and sees a lipstick smudge on the rim. His stomach lurches but he covers his mouth.

He then notices the dim lighting around the room and he gets an uneasy feeling inside. He walks with shaky knees towards his fiancé's room. The door is half open and before he even gets close, he can hear male moans.

He steps closer to the door and peeks in when he suddenly hears his fiancés voice, plain and clear.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could see a woman's head bobbing up and down. "Just like that baby, suck it." His hands were fisted in her hair, guiding her.