Ageless Love pt. 2

(⚠️🔞❤️‍🔥)

Jin was on his back, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Tae was in between his legs as he licked and stretched out his rim. He then tucked Jin's legs over his forearms and slowly slipped inside of him.

He gripped tight onto Jin's hips as he began slamming into him with powerful thrusts. Jins legs were then placed on Tae's shoulders, keeping the momentum going.

Jin was overcome with pleasure as Tae brutally shoved his enormous cock deeper and deeper. He arched his back as his heels dug into Tae's back.

Jin came hard and was beginning to get overstimulated with every move of Tae's hips. He looked down at Tae as he was on his knees, bent over between Jin's legs. And sweat was dripping from his brow. His chest and back were now littered with scratches and hickeys. Jin wanted to leave his marks all over. So he'd never forget about him again.

Tae lifted Jin's hips up again and pumped his hips faster. His grunts filled the room and Jin loved it.

Tae let out a loud moan as he spilled his seed into Jin's hole. He continued to pump his hips until every drop was squeezed out of him.

He slowly lowers Jin down and kisses his inner thighs. From one side to the other. Using his tongue to dip into Jin's entrance and tease him. Jin would clench as Tae shoved his face into his ass, biting the edge of his sack and then kissing his way back up to his chest.

They would take breaks to rest but it wouldn't take long before they went at it again.

Jin was now on his hands and knees as Tae fucked him from behind. Holding onto his hips, Tae would push and pull him back roughly onto his cock. Tae realized that Jin was up for any and all positions.

Throughout the entire night they explored each other's bodies. Even when Jin grew exhausted and passed out. Tae continued to do as he pleased. Until he too fell asleep.

The next morning, Tae got up and saw Jin still sleeping. He had an early meeting so he went to take a shower.

When he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, he walked over to where Jin lay peacefully. Tae smiled at how beautiful he was.

He hopes to see him again. He hasn't felt such a strong connection with anyone in years. He feels like he found his perfect sexual partner. He grows hard just thinking of being inside of him now.

He walks to the edge of the bed where Jin's face is laying on the pillow. Tae then strokes his cock and brings it towards Jin's juicy lips. He playfully taps it a few times until Jin starts to stir awake.

He instinctively puckers and begins to follow it until Tae pushes it into his mouth. Jin opens his eyes a little and is surprised to find a huge cock in his mouth. He quickly sits up on the edge of the bed and wraps his arms around Tae's ass while he sucks his cock. He swallows it deep until his nose touches his pubic bone. Tae places his hand underneath his chin to help guide him. He stands still to allow Jin push his hips back and forth into his face.

After Jin helps him cum Tae then tells him, "Listen, I have an important meeting I have to get to. But you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. Maybe we can go out for lunch or dinner later."

Jin wipes the cum from his lips and tells him, "That'd be nice. Do you mind if I sleep a little bit longer and then borrow something to wear?"

Jin is sitting up looking at Tae's face as his eyes travel all over his naked body.

Tae then bends down to kiss him, his hand moving in between his legs. His middle finger slips in and out of his sore hole as they kiss. Hearing Jin moan, Tae whispers, "You're welcome to whatever you find. I just want to see you when I get home."