Daddy

"Tae, you're not supposed to be here. If my parents see you they will kill you." Jin whispers in the young man's ear while being groped against his desk.

He was doing his homework when his boyfriend Taehyung climbed in through his window.

Tae presses his weight against his body. His hands grip onto Jin's hips while giving him open mouth kisses. His tongue dipping deep inside Jin's. One hand begins to travel up his waist and around his back, his thumb pressing against his skin.

His teeth graze his shoulder and Jin's eyes are heady, his breathing is hot and heavy. He groans out when he feels Tae suck a mark on his collarbone.

"Babe.. please.. I need you. Feel.." Tae whispers in his ear and leads his hand to feel his hardened member in his pants. Hissing when Jin touches it.

"Tae.. I.. I told you.. I can't.. I want to be with you.. but I am scared you will leave me once you get what you want."

Tae acts offended and steps back. "Really? You think so little of me?"

He moves further back from him and starts grabbing his backpack. "I guess I am the only one secure enough in this relationship. I thought we could lose our virginity's to each other because we will be together forever. But maybe you're the one who will leave me broken hearted. I'd better go. My mom will be waiting."

"No wait Tae! Don't go. Please. I do love you." Jin runs behind him and begs.

Tae pauses by the window before he could climb out but keeps his back turned.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore. I love you too much and I can't bare the thought of you giving yourself to anyone else. So I will leave you now and save my heart."

He attempts to climb out but Jin turns him around by his shoulder and says, "No.. please stay."

He then begins to slowly unbutton his shirt, letting it fall onto the ground. Tae bites his lips and drops his backpack. He then walks over to him and begins kissing him passionately. His left hand is wrapped around his back, bringing his body closer.

He can feel Jin's body trembling as he begins to remove the remaining clothes. Once he was bare, he took a second to deeply admire him.

He then cups his face with his hands and whispers, "Are you sure about this?"

When Jin gives him the 'ok' he says, "I'll be gentle. I love you so much baby."

Jin nods as he's led backwards and is laid on his bed. He then watches as Tae removes his own clothes. Really getting nervous now by the looks of his cock.

Tae is inexperienced and is more interested in getting his own needs filled at the moment. He spreads Jins legs apart and moves in between. As he lays over him to kiss him, his hand moves downward and slips between his thighs. He breaches his hole and clumsily fingers him.

Jin groans out in pain when Tae scratches his inner walls. Tae kisses him to try to distract him from what he's doing. He gets impatient and wants to get inside of him now.

He grabs his cock and brings the tip to Jins hole. He pushes his way in, making Jin cry out and grips onto his shoulders.

Tae closes his eyes as he feels his cock being swallowed by Jins heat. When he feels like he's all in, he opens his eyes to look at Jin and wipes the tears falling down his cheeks.

"It will get better baby.. I love you so much." Tae tells him.

He then moves his hips back as he slides out before diving back in. He continues the motions and Jin eventually begins to feel some pleasure. But nothing like Tae is experiencing. He is in absolute heaven being with his man.