What hurts the Most

(This is a really short story. Not like my usual chapters. It will not have smut because it will be too short for it.)
******************************

Kim Seokjin stood in the middle of his room. He has just been told some devastating news from his parents and he's having difficulty absorbing it.

"No.. you're lying. You're only saying that because you hate him. You both hate him!" He yells. "If you hadn't have called me home, I would've been there with him. You killed him! I hate you!"

His mother is crying and tries to comfort him. "Please Seokjin-ah. We wouldn't lie about something like that. We couldn't predict what would happen."

He pushes her away from him and his father adds, "She's right son. We didn't approve of your relationship but we would never wish anything like this on anyone. Especially when it would hurt you so much."

His father attempts to embrace him, but he pushes him and punches him until he falls to the ground exhausted.

><><><><><><><><

That evening he lays in bed still crying over the news. He sobs into his pillow as he remembers his lost love.

He thinks back to the first time he saw him. Kim Taehyung. The most handsome guy he's ever laid eyes on. He started school late after he moved from Daegu to Seoul. He would work at his grandparents farm as often as he could.

Tae was assigned the seat next to him because they were both Kim's. And as soon as their eyes met it was love at first sight for them both. They both introduced themselves and immediately felt at ease with each other.

Jin invited him to sit with him and his friends at lunch. And their love blossomed from that moment.

"So this is your first day here?" Jin asked him.

"Ye.. I really just came to help work on my halmeoni's farm. But she insisted that I also go to school." Tae replies.

Jin smiles at him and says, "I'm glad she did."

"Me too." Tae replies with a wide smile.

After that day they were inseparable. The entire school knew of their great romance and knew no one could come between them.

Jin loved how sweet he was to him. And very humble. They would rarely spend time together at first because Tae was always working when he wasn't in school.

So Jin decided he would go spend time with him at his grandparents farm and help pick strawberries. Anything to spend more time with him.