Terrifying the Spider

"Alastor, brother I'm not so sure this hotel is going to appreciate another overlord here" You struggled to hold a grin. "Nonsense Dear sister, I'm sure the princess will adore you." Alastor pushed you towards the door of the hotel before just pushing it open and dragging you through the door.

-----

"No, we are NOT letting another overlord in here." Vaggie said immediately charging a spear towards your throat. "If she wanted you hurt you, all of hell would be on their knees." Alastor replied for you.

"Kinky bitch." Angel commented gaining an aggravated death glare from you, he just smile nervously.

"So are you uh here to get redeemed..?" Charlie asked "Hah, Darling, if I wanted anything to do with those prissy little shit shows, I would have gone up there myself." You said bluntly.

Charlie just gave a small, nervous smile. "Damn, we've got two smiley ass demons here now? AND they siblings?" Angel asked "OhMyGoshhh!" Niffty walked up behind you and smiled happily.

"Niffty, darling, it's been too long" You spun her around, she laughed and started cleaning once again, "and Husk, great to make your acquaintance once again, friend" You grinned wider.

"I'd be lying if I said the same." Husk replied "Haha, and so be it." You replied, everyone seemed to flinch when Alastor smiled wider.

"Are you really scared of Al?" You questioned "Why wouldn't they be?" Niffty asked happily. "Well it's kind of hard to be scared of our momma's boy. Don't you agree?" You replied. Alastor glared at the snarky remark, "Well, when your only sibling's off with-"

"at least, I've never ran a shitty talk show." You remarked, Alastor seemed to be actually offended, "Well, as I was saying, At least I didn't mingle my siblings competition, not that he's really competition.. more like incompetent" Alastor said

"You don't get to act like I did something wrong, It's not like I told him your business plans, because Goddam you tried so damn hard to get me to spill his, because you thought I was some God forsaken little business partner." You gritted your teeth.

"Damn" Angel commented, Alastor's grin faltered for a moment he just glared at you heavily. "Now, Charlotte, could I get a room key?"

"I'm sure Vox enjoys his new companion better anyhow." Alastor commented

"You're like a red sprinkle on a purple cupcake, nobody fuckin' wants you there." You said spinning around, about ready to knock the grin off his face.

Charlie stopped you by handing you a room key ad standing between you and Alastor.

"Please, this is a rehabilitation center.." She struggled to smile, you huffed "And to you dear sister, I've been called worse by better." Al replied.

-----

4:29 AM

"Husker, I need 3 shots and a bottle of Booze." You leaned on the bar "You sure as hell don't need to be drinking at 4:30 in the morning." Husk replied "I'll give 40 dollars?" You replied.

"70?"

"Deal"

You sat at the bar and took the first shot, The liquid sent a tingling, burning sensation down your throat. You took the next, the tingling came through your throat and that with the next.

You grabbed the bottle of Booze and slapped $70 on the bar before heading to your room as you walked by the room next to yours, room 69, there where pink LED lights streaming from the cracked door, the door creaked as something scampered out and trotted towards you.

You knelt down carefully before petting the pig, now you may be a murderous force never to be reckoned with, but when it comes to a cute widdle piggy? Your one weakness.

"Hello" The pig oinked happily before snuggling up to you, "Nuggets?" A tall figure appeared in the doorway of the LED lit room, Angel Dust looked down at you, scratching Nuggs behind the ear.

"Angel Dust right?" You stood up off the floor letting your posture stoop just a bit.

"Yeah," Angel said "Walk with me" You said, he picked up the pig and nodded slowly.

"You know Valentino personally, correct?"

Angel stiffened but walked, matching your pace. "Y-yeah...why" He shuddered.
You chuckled ominously

"None of your concern as of
right now Mr. Dust"

"Hah...can I leave..." Angel asked "Of course!" You laughed. Angel gulped and turned around heading for his room, you stopped, not facing him, you said something unsettling

"Yet"