Favorite crime

Your eyes sparkled as you leaned over the balcony railing. It was one of those nights that makes Hell seem like Heaven.

You leaned on your arm that rested on the railing. There was a slow knock that sounded through your door.

You fixed your posture before walking towards the door, it was Charlie.

You gave her a warm smile. "You seem calm?" She said with a questioning look.

"Because I am," you motioned for her to follow as you stepped onto the small balcony. She followed standing beside you.

You leaned on the railing again looking out of Hell. "What did you need advice for?" You asked.

"How did you-"

"It's a gift really," you replied. "Well, I need advice and I want to ask you something." She said, "shoot," you offered.

"Well Vaggie, she's been really... Moody lately and she's been paranoid recently." Charlie sighed. "Well, either she's on her period," you paused.

"Or Angel made her mad," You laughed. "Oh, well, that makes sense, "Charlie said. "And your questions for me?" You gazed up at the pentagram.

"How are you and Al?" She asked, you gripped the railing "and, if you're not comfortable I understand, my relationship with my family is kind of... messy." She said.

"No, no, it's fine, we're fine, it's just," you sighed, "I feel like, I have no control over anything, and when I do have control, I fuck everything up." You felt tears forming.

"And I know I shouldn't act like this,
I have everything I could need
Abut I just- humph,"

Charlie hugged you as tears started rolling down her face "Y/n, you are extraordinary." Charlie said "And you can have whatever control of your afterlife that you want." She confirmed,

You managed to refrain from crying however Charlie didn't and she did so on you. "Charlie, you can stop embracing me now." You said.

"Oh- sorry." She let go. "

After what felt like an eternity, Charlie left. You aprecattate her, of course, but she can get a bit, clingy.

You leaned on the railing again, Humming a Melody,

"Know that I loved you so bad
I let you treat me like that,"
you mumbled mindlessly drawing circles on the railing with your thumb.

"I was your willing accomplice, honey, and I watched as you fled the scene,"
you sat in a small plastic chair that rested on the balcony.

"Doe-eyed as you buried me
One heart broke, four hands bloody"
You couldn't help but smile as a wave of nostalgia washed over you.

"Those things I did. Just so I could
call you mine"
you knew it wasn't, but you couldn't help
but feel it was worth it,
every bit.

"The things you did,
Well,
I hope I was your favorite crime~"

it sucks knowing someone you loved has moved on, and you fuck up, badly. See you already accepted your mistake,