Knockoff Samsung Bi*ch

"So, Y/n, I saw what happened at that bar last night?" Angel raised his eyebrows suggestively. You dropped the book in your hands.

"Excuse me?" You asked. He smirked "I saw your little convo with that knockoff Samsung bitch."

At this point, your brain was screaming "Fuck".

"He was intoxicated, and I was being... helpful." You replied. "Mhm, sure seems like you two are buddy-buddy now, huh?" He replied.

"If you'd consider finger guns a friendly gesture, sure." You said calmly. He laughed, "Whatever you say tits~" He sang strutting off.

You picked up the book and plopped down on the couch next to Charlie. "So, is Al okay? He seemed a little—"

"Drunk?" You interrupted, "Uh yeah." She replied, "I sure hope not, and if karma exists he's in for it now." You grinned.

Charlie held back a giggle. "You know, the more you act like yourself the more everyone seems to talk to you." She smiled at you.

You were truly at a loss for words "It's true," Vaggie commented giving you a half smile. "Thank you..?" You said quietly. "Don't thank us for the truth," Vaggie said going back to her phone, Charlie squeezed your shoulder in a form of a hug.

-----

You stared at your phone screen scrolling for a bit, five minutes later, or so you thought it had been five hours later, Angel began pestering you about Lucifer knows what.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/nnnnnn, bring me to the Overlord ball with you please" Angel begged

"What? Why– I haven't even gotten my invitation yet? I've only got invited once, Al usually just drags me along with him?" You replied. "But—" a shiny gold envelope flew through the window before landing in your lap.

"Oh, that's convenient, thanks fanfiction logic!" You smiled ripping open the letter.

Y/n, you have been personally invited to attend the annual Royal Ball hosted by Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar beginning three days from the time you receive this letter, the dress code is formal dress/suit attire. You will be expected to leave all weaponry in vehicles or at your place of residence, everyone attending is immediately offered to bring a plus one.

From, Lucifer Morningstar

"CanICanICanICanI?" Angel begged, it's not like you had anyone else to bring. "Ask Charlie, I'm sure she was—"

"She's taking Vagina bitch, and I already asked your brother, motherfucker looked ready to kill me." Angel shrugged.

You groaned "Fine."

"Oh babes, we're gonna have so much fun with hair and makeup." Angel said, "Great." You replied sarcastically.

"Oh come on, now what are you wearing?" Angel waltzed over to your wardrobe. "I don't know?" What I wore last year," you replied confused "Absolutely not, we're going shopping." Angel dragged you out the door.

Twenty minutes later you were in some nice Dress shop. You were mostly just following Angel around. You just agreed to match whatever the fuck he was gonna wear.

Angel eventually picked out a red floor-length dress. You ended up getting a poofy black dress that for some reason gave you a major sense of deja vu.

When the day of the ball arrived Angel was ecstatic, he insisted on doing your hair and makeup. When that was all said and done you purely felt like a fucking boss.

You, Angel, Vaggie, Charlie, and Al all decided to carpool, when you got there you dragged Angel along to the large staircase that they introduced you all on.

"God damn I feel like a princess." Angel grinned. You only laughed and shook your head. He was one of your best friends and you two looked fucking drop-dead gorgeous.

"Y/n, with no creative overlord name, and her date, porn star, Angel Dust. Angel seemed to be basking in the stares of people, however, you did not mind, as long as the majority of people weren't looking at you.

After a while of talking to Angel Charlie randomly pulled you aside. "Y/n listen to me if my dad tries to talk to—"

"Mh, Y/n may I speak with you?" Lucifer interrupted, pushing Charlie away. You looked around him to see Charlie silently but frantically shaking her head, then it hit you, this was the same dream you had before.

"Uh, shit?" You replied, Lucifer pulled you aside. "As you are aware that little dream you had is changing today, however unlike what I mentioned some things are different," Lucifer explained.

You looked at him utterly confused "Fuck this" You walked off. At this point, you had already been watching the group of V's getting trashed. The only one who probably wasn't drunk was Valintino oddly enough. He could probably hold Alcohol pretty well.

You had quite a few to drink. And Angel seemed to push you off towards them, of course keeping an eye on you being near Valentino.

You stumbled over to the group with a lopsided smile planted on your face. This probably wasn't the smartest thing to do considering only 5 days ago Vox tried to flirt with you.

Vox pulled you over by his side, slinging an arm around you like this was an everyday occurrence.

You tuned into their conversation. "Whoahoho what's goin' on with that" Velvet laughed. Well, it appears Velvet wasn't wasted. "Wut?" You replied.

Velvet then realized what was going on. She just hummed and smiled. "What the fuck is happening right now." Valentino asked "They're so fuckin' drunk they think that they are still together." She said. Valintino cackled aggressively.

You stopped listening until you were yanked towards your brother. "Ack–" he dragged you off towards the group of Hazbin's.

"Entirely Not, I forbid that" Al spat. "Forbid, you can't forbid anything from me." You uttered with resentment.

-----

NOTE:

Bro, this chapter idea doesn't really make sense but YOLO ig