Teleportation

You wanted no you needed to talk to Vox, whether it be over the phone, texting, or face to face. You knew how horrible of an idea it would be. Though it needed to be done, you needed to apologize for well everything.

None of this was supposed to happen, and you needed to talk to your brother formally.

You picked up your phone;

Look, I know you certainly
don't like me, but I want to
Apologize for everything it's
understandable if you don't
text me back.

You stuffed the phone in your pocket and walked downstairs, a knot forming in your stomach as anxiety set in.

"Oh, good morning!" Charlie smiled "Hello." You replied sending her a smile. "Sup bitch," Angel shot you a set of finger guns. Vaggie only hummed to acknowledge you.

"Hm, Hello Y/n," Al said in his usual creepy manner, at this point you got used to it, it seemed everyone else, besides Husk, jumped at his new presence.

"Seriously, can't imagine why you people are scared of him." You shrugged, and at the snap of your fingers a piece of toast appeared in your hand, you crammed half of it in your mouth as you sat down.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket sending a rush of anticipation to your stomach, as a small smile crept onto your face, it reminded you of your living life, the giddy feeling whenever Vox would show up.

You checked your phone only to be disappointed, your face fell, reading it was only Angel, who looked up from his phone smirking at you.

"What." You glared in his direction. "You're waiting for someone to text you." He said knowingly, you felt a warmth creep onto your face.

"No." You narrowed your eyes at him. He gasped "OhMySatian it's-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DUST," You shouted gaining the attention of everyone. Even Husk sipped his booze watching in anticipation.

Alastor laughed at the scene as your phone appeared in his hands "How the fuck? WAIT DON'T-"

"Ugh, Charlotte how does this thing work?" Alastor showed it to Charlie. Who glanced at you, "Don't look at her," Alastor addressed her glance.

"Uh, Al, I don't think it's very nice that you-"

"Quiet princess-bitch let this play out." Angel hushed her. Charlie looked at him, a little angry.

"Give me that you a strawberry-" You lunged forward to take it back, "Ooh, so that's how it works?" Al mumbled. You reached for it again only to have it yanked back.

Your phone buzzed in his hands, "SHIT-" You lunged for the phone, and you somehow managed to knock it out of his hands. You dove to the floor, you gripped your phone as tightly as possible.

"Hm, so you are hiding something..." Al towered over you from your spot on the floor. "Nope," you darted past him and out the door.

"Dear fucking lord-"

"Oh? Hi." A pigtailed girl stood in front of you. You checked your surroundings, "Holy hell did I fucking teleport?" You looked around.

"Yeah." A familiar voice said behind you. You turned around. "HAH, this bitch-"

"Fuck off, pimp" You flipped off Valintino who tossed a wine glass at you, however, it missed and broke agent the wall, Vox seemed to flinch at the noise.

"Voxxy's been staring at your text for the past 20 minutes." Velvet smiled at you. "Uh..."

Vox sighed annoyed. You inhaled deeply before releasing your incredibly long train of thought, "I really can't express how apologetic I am and I know you won't forgive me this easily and I don't expect you to. I'm not gonna blame Al for what I did, I really made a mistake." You ranted. He looked at you with an unreadable expression.

Velvet stood behind him grinning. Valentino held a disgusted frown as Velvet gave a thumbs up.

"I-" Vox began only to get cut off. "How'd you get here?" Velvet had shoved Vox aside and she stood inches away from your face. "Uhm, good question?" You replied looking past her. "Hm, I like you, co'mon!" She pulled you by the hand happily.

She dragged you around, you certainly weren't in the hotel anymore. You were in Valentino's club. Velvet dragged you out of the VIP section and pulled you to the back exit.

She pushed you ahead into a back alley. "So, what's your deal with Voxxy?" She asked. If you didn't tell her you were sure she'd figure it out anyway. "...we use to date."

"Ooooh, Val's not gonna like that. Hm, you're pretty, how'd Vox manage to pull you?" She asked. "Uh, I don't know?" You replied uncertainly.

"Yeah, I like you." She nodded dragging you back up to where Vox and Valintino sat. "I like her, she's staying, what's your name again?" She asked "Y/n." You replied.

"Yeah, I like Y/n, she's staying." Velvet nodded. "Hell no," Valintino said.
"No," Velvet complained "Yeah I'm going to go." You turned around only to be pulled back by Velvet.

"Nope, you're staying, I like the tension and as I said, you're interesting." She nodded to herself.

You decided to try the whole teleportation thing again. You blinked and in a second you stood in your hotel room "What the fuck?" You looked around the room confused.

"My god, I don't know if I can do this,"