Really weird fuckin' epilogue: a decade later

"I'm still not thrilled about this, dear," Alastor informed you.
"Don't I know it." You scoffed back.

"Al," Charlie sent your brother a threatening glare as he shrugged off Charlie's wannabe threat.

There was a loud crash outside of the room making you turn your head.
"Quit moving," Angel said pulling your face back towards him as your 5-year-old entered the room.

"Mama, I think Dada–"

"VOX, WOULD YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN–" You heard Valentino yell outside
Charlie stepped out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Guys what is going–" Charlie shrieked.

"Don't you look lively," Al said the hand of his niece and spun her around as she giggled pleasantly.

"Uh, Vaggie. We got a situation with the chairs." Charlie popped her head back into the room.

"What do you mean?" You asked frantically.
"Uh. Don't worry about it we'll handle it." Charlie sent you a smile.

After Vaggie was dragged outside by Charlie, Velvet stepped into the room.

"Whoa," she smiled at you.
"You so pretty!" She said.

"How you feeling? Big day and all?" Velvet asked.
You shrugged as Angel swiped the mascara brush over your eyelashes.

There was another loud crash outside.
"I assure you, I can handle this one," Alastor said.

"Alastor, if you fuck up my wedding—"
"Trust me, Ma sœur, I wouldn't ruin this for you," He replied leaving the room.

Charlie entered the room again as Al left, she sighed.
"Everything is going to be fine." She informed you.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" You heard Vox yell outside.

"Okay I really need to see what the hell they're doing–" You stood up only to be pushed back by Velvet.

"You can't," your daughter whined.

"YOU STUPID—" Vaggie yelled outside.
"Uh, anyway." Velvet laughed.

You turned to look at your daughter who wore a fluffy dress that mimicked your own. With her hair styled neatly in French braids.

"Mama! You look so pretty!" She smiled.
"So do you, love." You kissed the top of her head lightly.

Twenty minutes later Al came back, everyone else had already taken their seats outside as your daughter readied herself to throw flower petals down the aisle.

"You're positive about him?" Al asked with distaste.
"Yes. I'm positive, I have a five-year-old with him." You rolled your eyes at him.

"You'll never hear me breathe these words again." He informed you before speaking his next sentence.

"I love you, and truly worry about you,
If he does anything. You'll tell me emendate correct?" Your brother asked.

"I love you too. And absolutely."
You replied smiling at him and picking up the flowers.

"Can I go?" Your daughter asked looking ahead.
"Of course," you gestured for her to go ahead.

Al hooked an arm around yours before leading you down the aisle.
Vox held a genuine smile as he watched his daughter throw flower petals with you trailing a few feet behind.

When your daughter got up to the alter Vox scooped her up grinning as you stood in front of the two of them.

"Eh, the fuck does this shit–?" Val mumbled looking at a piece of paper confused.

"I don't fuckin' know just read the sappy shit you came up with, say 'I do' and have sex later." He shrugged.

Alastor facepalmed.

"What?" Your daughter asked.

"Nothing you need to know right now, kid." Vox patted her head.

"Do you take this TV-headed asshole to be your bitch?" Val asked squinting at the paper.

"Wha– Yes," you said shooting Valentino a glare.

"TV-headed bitch, do you take this bitch who could probably obliterate you in half a second to be your wife?"

"Wait, so I get bitch and she gets wife?"
Vox scoffed.
"Do you want to marry her or not?" Velvet yelled out as you laughed.

"Of course," Vox said.
"Now kiss your goom," Valintino said.

"I thought it was–" You cut off your daughter by pulling Vox in by the collar of his shirt.

"Ew," your daughter said as you pulled back, your friends and family clapped, even Alastor which was actually shocking.
"Do you want to exist or not?" You asked your daughter.

"Actually, don't answer that, you've been hanging out with Husk and Angie a lot lately." You said.

"Can I have this dance?" Vox asked.
"Yea–"

"Yeah!" Your daughter cheered.
"Sorry, babe," Vox said pulling your daughter out onto the dance floor.

You stared in disbelief as your husband danced with your daughter rather than you.

"A-hole!" You yelled mostly jokingly.
"Mama!" Your daughter waved you over.
After the first dance, you screamed.

"ALRIGHT BITCHES, LET'S GET TRASHED!"