Cedric and the First Task

I waited until I knew Remus was gone before continuing what I wanted to talk to Harry about. I knew Remus stood outside the door for a little longer while Harry went on and on about how he didn't put his name in the Goblet and he doesn't know who did. As soon as I heard Remus really leave, I stopped Harry from his rant, which was now on Ron not believing him and why things always had to happen to him.

"It's after hours Harry. Use the map and cloak to go get Cedric Diggory. A deatheater put your name in that Goblet Harry. I'm not sure which one, but I know ones at this school besides Severus and I. Voldemort is going to use this tournament to rise again. We have to be careful and I will train you harder then I ever have." I said. The room grew silent and Harry nodded and pulled out the map and cloak and made his way out the door.

"Moony isn't going to be happy with you jumping right back in." Sirius said eyeing me.

"What Moony doesn't know won't hurt. I forbid any of you to tell him." I said.

"Amy, if you bring Mr. Diggory here, you're going to have to explain your story." Severus stated.

"Everything but the time travel. I've lived all my years in the past. All he needs to know is that I went to school with you guys, and now I'm here again to protect Harry." I said.

"Amy, what are you going to do, about... well you know." Jessie questioned, looking at me worried.

"If you're asking about my injuries, I'm healing fine, don't worry. If you're asking about my love life, I have no love life right now. We need to all be focused on this war, and protecting Harry. That's our main focus." I said. Severus looked saddened and walked out. I wanted so badly to go after him, but I stayed where u was.

"Then we will help you train Harry. I think it's time our little group used the suits we use to use." Jessie said, with a smile.

"You know Jessie, it's been a while since we used the suits ourselves. We've both been pretty injured a few times throughout the first war. We might need to wear them again ourselves." I smiled back.

"Oh no! Moony will kill me if I let you do that." Sirius said, shaking his head.

"Ill kill you if you tell him we are doing it. Let's see, I know I still have them here somewhere." I looked through my bag and found the box containing our suits. I handed Sirius and Jessie theirs and pulled mine out. "Jessie, I need help changing still. Will you help me?"

"Sure." Jessie said. I stood up, called Hermione and Ginny to follow and I slowly made my way to one of the rooms with the other girls following me. I pulled out a body suit for both the girls and Jessie helped me change before changing into her own. The girls followed our lead.

"Oh no! I can't wear this!" Hermione cried.
"I can hardly breath. There's no way." Ginny said, trying to move around, which she did slowly.

"We need to tell Chris to wear his Amy. This is just as hard as I remember it being." Jessie said, scowling at the suit.

"We have a tiny problem." I said, wishing I could laugh.

"What?" Jessie asked as Ginny and Hermione said, "Yeah, these suits."

"I can't move." I said and managed to laugh.

"Try harder! I have faith in you! Come on, up you go!" Jessie said, trying to jump up and down excitedly and instead falling over making me laugh.

"You know it's going to be a while before you can do that again." I laughed.

"Do we have to wear these?" Ginny asked.

"It helps increase your speed. It also helps build your muscles. I promise, you'll notice and love the difference once we take them off." I said.

"When can we take them off?" Hermione asked.