Moldy Voldy

Sirius nor Remus asked me about what was wrong with Severus, though I did end up telling Remus what we talked about a few days later when we were taking a midnight walk around the castle. Seeing as Remus wasn't a teacher, nor staff, he mostly stayed in Houses United at night, but kept his day job. Remus was glad Severus and I had finally sat down and talked to each other about our relationship. Harry was happy to see me and Severus spending time together more as well. I talked to Hermione the day after Severus and my chat and she agreed that waiting till after the war was a good idea and admitted that she didn't think she was ready for something so serious yet, but when she was, she wanted it to be with Severus. As the days wore on, the Dark Mark became clearer and darker. It was almost completely back by the time the 3rd task came. Both Harry and Cedric had mastered the snake transformation spell thanks to Professor McGonagall.

The day of the task, Remus ran up to me and gave me a big hug, followed by Severus, then Sirius. I looked at Jessie for a moment and decided we should hug as well and hugged her, making her laugh. "I'm not as worried as them three. I know you can do this."

"We know she can do it as well." Remus pouted, making us all laugh.

"I'm actually really excited. I get to fight Voldy again!" I exclaimed and Sirius gave me a devious look.

"I don't know Shadow, last time you fought with him, he kicked your ass."

Remus chuckled, "Yeah, I'm not sure if you're ready to face that glob of mold."

I pounced both of them playfully, "Watch it boys, or I might have to feed you to the ugliest snake I've ever seen."

"He might not be a snake, I mean, can we really tell what that glob of ugly is?" Jessie asked and we laughed.

Severus was standing there, shaking his head at all of us. Harry and Cedric were also standing there, looking terrified. "Aunt Amy, how can you take this so lightly?"

"You forget Harry, I've been around Voldy plenty of times. He kicked my ass and still, I do not fear him."

"How can you not fear him?" Cedric asked.

"Because I like him. He's a good fight and I do enjoy a good fight." I said.

"She's completely mental." Ron said as he and Hermione approached us.

"That she is."

"Completely."

"As mental as they come."

"She's awesome!"

The last one was Jessie, making us laugh again. I looked at the time, then at Harry. "Alright Harry, time to transform me into a snake. Remember, I won't help you through this maze. That's cheating and I don't like cheaters. Once I figure out how Voldemort plans to get his hands on you, I'll hiss for you to transform me back. You will do as I say no matter what, understand?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Both of you, promise me you will do whatever I ask you, no matter how bad you wish not to?"

"I promise." Both Harry and Cedric said.

"Good, let's get this show on the road." I said, confusing Cedric and Ron and making the others laugh.

Harry performed the spell and picked me up, I slid up his arm and readied myself. When Harry entered the maze, I laid my snake head on his shoulder, ready to transform and jump into any fight. However, there didn't seem to be anything in this maze. I also did not smell Voldemort yet. I watched as Harry made his way through, even running in to Cedric once. Noticing Krum was under the imparus curse let me know I was right about this task. Voldemort was using it to his advantage. Finally, Cedric and Harry were in view of the Cup. I told Harry to transform me back, and he did.