Untold Tales

I showed the memories of my Christmas that year. Lily shook her head at me when she saw why I used the memory charm on her mom. Chris was still laughing at my attempt to play a normal kid when around Lily's mom. It wasn't until we all went shopping in the muggle world that questions started coming.

"That's Voldemort?" Julie asked. I noticed a lot of people jumped at his name.

"He looks like a snake doesn't he?" I asked and she nodded.

"What is it with you and throwing yourself in danger?" Charlie, the Headmaster of Georgia Magic, asked.

"I like a little danger with my day." I said making Harry, Ron and Hermione laugh.

"You really are quite the dueler Amy." Gary said to me, watching as I dueled Voldemort.

Many of the Hogwarts students looked at me like I was stupid when they heard my song for Voldemort, all the Americans laughed. "Don't look at me like that, I'd sing it to him right now if he was still alive. Even after everything he's done to me."

"You are insane." A random student said.

"Of course I am." I said with a shrug watching as we were now back at the Potters and Sherry was healing me.

The next thing that showed was Christmas day, when Lily and I took the blood sister potion. Professor Dumbledore watched completely fasinated. As did most of the school. I enjoyed watching this as well because I actually got to see the changes in my body taking place. The next big memory was of Severus breaking up with me. We all watched as I ran off into the woods and then when I finally came back. The memory ended shortly after Bellatrix handed me the portkey.

I looked around at everyone. "I'm sure you're dying to know what we all did in that room together. I mean, four boys, alone in the room with a girl. Should be interesting, right?"

"Shadow!" Remus, James and Sirius yelled. I snickered along with Jessie.

"Some of my best memories if you ask me. Let's see my favorite one." I said, disarming and stunning the boys.

The memory started with us getting ready for bed. All five of us was standing there in boxers, and I had on a bra. Memory me looked over at Remus. "Moony, toss me one of your shirts."

Remus looked around and tossed a shirt at me, it was brown with a snitch on it. I put it on and pulled the bra off throwing it at a James, who tossed it in the dirty clothes hamper. "Shadow, that's my last clean shirt. I need something to sleep in." Remus said and I looked through my bag and tossed him one of my plane black shirts and he put it on.

"Padfoot, can I wear your blue pajama pants?" James asked and Sirius threw some ugly blue pants to him.

"Hey Shadow, can I ask a weird question." Peter asked.

"Sure Wormtail, what's up?" I asked after we were all dressed for bed. I stayed in just Remus's shirt and my boxers.

"How do you kiss a girl?" Peter asked.

I sat down on Remus's bed. "Not sure how to explain that one."

"Could you show me?" Peter asked, his eyes full of hope and it took all I had not to look disgusted.

"You know, I have no idea how to kiss a girl either. What if Lily finally says yes and wants a kiss and I don't know what to do?" James asked, freaking out. Sirius and I laughed.

"Really? What about you Moony? Ever kissed a girl?" I asked. Remus blushed.

"No."

"This just won't do." I said and looked at Sirius.