thirty five +

thirty five +

Luke and Michael had their hands entwined as they walked down a busy avenue on a late summer night. LA was constantly busy, there was not a single moment when the older blonde didn't feel stressed out. There were so many people on the streets, too many people on the streets. 

Michael didn't notice. There were cameras following them, fans stopping them. This was Michael's life, he was the new up-and-coming stud all over the media. Mike has grown accustomed to the increase of notice, he loved it. He's worked so long, he's worked so hard. This was the beginning of the rest of his life. 

Luke wasn't used to this. He squirmed closer to Michael, squinting his eyes as flashes went off. "How much longer?" He whined. 

"Just around the corner, Babe," Mike laughed it off. Luke was embarrassing him, the way he stared down at his shoes and didn't say a single word. He was acting like a prissy prima donna in public eye. 

Luke let out a quick whine as they were stopped once more for a photo. He stood back as the group of teenagers each took their turn with Michael. 

His album was just released, and it was hitting the charts. It debuted at three, half a million in the first week, over a million by the third. Michael was the current it person. 

Luke didn't take his hand as they continued to walk. 

Mike rolled his eyes as he opened the door to the restaurant. "Don't be like that."

The blonde crossed his arms insecurely over his chest. He had a navy blue long-sleeved shirt on, regardless of the rising temperatures outside. Michael felt more confident of himself, he went outside and knew he was cute. "I'm not doing anything," Luke said. 

Michael gave the hostess their reservations as she told them a waiting time. He sat down at the waiting bench next to his fiancé. "I told you it was going to be hectic."

He shrugged. "I know."

"It's not like it's my fault."

Luke looked down at his denim jeans. His fingers picked at the slash in the material on his right knee. Michael placed his left hand on Luke's lower inner thigh, resting himself closer to his partner. His right hand was scrolling through his phone, answering Twitter mentions and updating the world on his night. 

Luke swallowed a lump in his throat, he didn't know why he felt like this. He just felt bummed out and sad. He had Michael next to him, and Michael is his sun and moon and stars. Michael makes his life a little better, but the blonde still feels like pure shit. 

Calum stared up at the ceiling, tapping on his bare stomach. He was bored yet Ashton was taking another three hour shower. "I have to shave! It's not my fault." He claimed. What kind of human needs three hours just to shave?

He stood up, exiting their bedroom and making his way to the steaming hot bathroom. He managed to strip his basketball shorts then boxers somewhere along the way. Calum opened the bathroom door, steam flowing out the open door. "Dammit, Ashton. Are you drowning?"

Ashton peaked his head out from the cream colored curtain, there were hair dye stains from someone—Michael. "No, are you?" He went back to the shower, turning around to rinse out his special shampoo that smelled of strawberries. Calum loved it. 

Cal moved back the curtain, taking a step in. He took a step closer to Ashton, running his hands along the curve of his bum. "Drowning in your eyes."

"I'm suffering second-hand embarrassment after that line," Ashton said without missing a beat. 

"I was just trying to be nice, Baby." Calum moved his hands further up Ashton's body, feeling his tight muscles and smooth body.

"You're not even facing me." The older brunette turned around, pushed his boyfriend out of the way, then went back to showering. 

Calum laughed as he leant against the yellow tiles of their bathroom wall. His eyes admired Ashton's figure, he was a masterpiece, he was Cal's masterpiece. He stuck out his foot, running it up and down Ashton's freshly-shaved legs. 

"Stop," Ashton giggled. He had a smile on his face as his green eyes met Calum's brown ones.

Cal took a step forward, placing his hands firmly on Ashton's face before kissing him deeply. He pulled on his warm bottom lip before replacing it with his tongue. 

Ashton was still smiling, he was always smiling around Calum. He took a step forward, his feet between Cal's as his hands trailed to his sharp hipbones. He gripped the skin tightly. 

The room was quiet, only the hum of water ricocheting off of their bodies and onto the tiles filled their ears. Their movements were slow and steady as Calum turned the two around, pushing his smaller boyfriend up against the wall. 

Ashton jumped, wrapping his legs around Calum's waist as he hoped not to fall. Calum kept his every motion slow and careful as his hands explored Ash's body. His skin was so soft compared to Calum's rough hands. Their lips were still locked as Calum carefully lined himself up below the tanner boy. 

"I love you, a lot," Cal whispered. He leant back, his dark eyes meeting lighter ones once more. He attached his lips to Ashton's neck, leaving a bruise on the beautiful skin. He readjusted the newly twenty-five year old's body as he started to thrust his tip into him. 

Ash had his head resting against the tiles, his eyes closed tightly, a soft hum escaping his opened mouth. Calum sucked harsher on the skin as he lower Ashton onto himself slowly. He liked it slow, he liked it passionate. He liked giving the older boy the respect and love he deserved so much. 

Calum and Ashton were so fucking in love. 

But, it was a different story downstairs. 

"You don't need to act like such a fu.cking bitch all the time!" Michael yelled. He stormed into the kitchen, pressing the keys, wallet, and phone onto the counter. 

"You know how I feel in big social situations!" Luke yelled back. 

Mike rolled his eyes, "There were, like, two dozen people."

"But they were waiting for you, they were yelling for you. The attention was on us! I can't handle that!" Luke went running up the stairs, tears steaming down his flushed face.

"All you do is cry and embarrass me!" Michael stayed downstairs, not wanting to be near the blonde. 

(a/n)

okay, a few things.

first, even if there isn't a lot of sex in a chapter, i will always put the plus sign at the top. i know i have a few sex-repulsed readers and i never, ever want to make them feel uncomfortable.

second, i'm so sick of people telling me i'll 'change my mind' about not wanting kids. like fuck you, bitch, you don't know me. i fucking hate kids. this stupid three year old went "look at her weird hair", like, seven times to her dad. then the slimy ass father didn't even do anything, even after my true death glare to the fucking toddler bitch. 

then, four of my stupid ass friends tried to tell me that i don't know what i want. if i fucking hate kids now, i'm 130% sure i'll hate them in ten years, too. 

i just know that if i end up having kids, i'll end up hating them, and then they'll be in a shitty home with a shitty mother and that's just bad. it's better to not have kids at all then to have them living in a hateful home, in an ugly world.

i hate my own life, why would i want to give anyone else a life. 

FUCK. bye.