nineteen

nineteen

The man held out his hand, "Erik, I'm an agent from Fueled By Ramen."

Michael raised his eyebrows and quickly shook his hand, "Great to meet you! Did you see my set?"

"I've actually been to about eight of them now. My team and I are extremely impressed with you." He was in a plaid button down and blue jeans, he had a drink in his hand and was leaning against the bar casually. 

The bartender gave Michael a smile, she knew what was happening. "Aw, thank you so much. I've worked quite some time on perfecting this whole thing." Mike felt like this was his one moment. This was his only make or break. 

"You're like a hardcore Ed Sheeran, maybe like Ed meets Blink-182 kind of vibe. We all totally dug it."

Mike smiled, looking behind Erik to see a few other members. "That's probably the best thing I've ever heard."

"We really, really like you, Michael. Could you come up to our main offices and maybe play a few things?"

He had a ridiculous smile plastered on his face, "I—I would love that."

x x x

Michael knocked loudly on Luke's door. It was a few minutes past three in the morning, and he figured he was either asleep or jacking off. He looked around him to make sure there was no creepy person following him. 

Luke answered the door, his pair of boxers very low on his waist. "Are you on fire or—?"

"I'm about to get signed!" Michael yelled, throwing his arms around Luke's shoulders. 

Luke shut his eyes tightly before opening them again—he was barely awake. "Dude, that's amazing." He threw his arms around his boyfriend, squeezing his hips. 

"It's finally working out, baby. It's fucking finally happening," he said. His voice was muffled in Luke's warm shoulder. 

The blonde boy seemed to constantly radiate warmth, Michael loved that. He was radiating Mike's cold soul. 

"I'm so proud of you. So, so proud of you."

Michael took a step back, closing and locking the front door. "Let's get drunk and fuck."

(a/n) double update in a minute