twenty four

twenty four

Michael wasn't in class and Luke was worried. The blue eyes flickered around the room to see if anyone else looked even the slightest bit worried.

Of course no one else did. People didn't show up to class often. It was the last month of college for most of the class, more and more people were skipping each day.

He sat at the back of the hall, in the last seat on the right. He turned the brightness down on his phone as he pulled up the bright green messaging app.

To / Mikey

Hey, where are you? Are you alright?

He sent the text, closing it and placing it on his lap. His blonde head turned, even Ashton wasn't here

"What does this do?" Ash asked as he leant over Calum. 

He giggled, "That's the saturation bar. It tones out the colors I don't want." Calum zoomed in on the portrait of Ashton, clicking the Iris Enhance and playing around with the color. 

"What're you doing now?"

"Baby, shush." 

Ashton pouted as he leant back down in Calum's bed. He pulled the grey sheets closer to his body as he leant his head against Cal's pillows. His eyes casted over the screen as he watched Calum make every single photo more and more perfect. He was so amazing

Luke pretended to not be overly excited when his phone lit up. 

From / Mikey

forget to tell yoou, I'm in NYC to meet my new manager. be back this weekend! love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxx

Luke sighed. He felt left out of the plan. He thought he was going to be the one to move on first, to start living his life. But, Michael has become so much in so little time. He's becoming his dream and maybe Luke is jealous, he still doesn't have a job lined up. 

Ashton scrunched up his eyebrows, "What's this?" He pointed to a recent shoot. 

Cal blushed, "That's from this morning. You looked really cute and I just—I'll delete them if you want."

Ash pulled Calum's MacBook onto his lap as he clicked on the few photos. 

It was Ashton asleep in Calum's bed. The sheets were wrapped around his body like a goddess, his left foot hanging over the edge, his right arm below his head, his left arm bent over the mattress. He had hickies and long scratches all over his chest, the blanket only covering his lower half. 

Most of them were candids. A few with his back facing the camera, each vertebrate of his spine forming a small bump upon his skin. His muscles were relaxed yet still prominent. 

"I love them." He looked up at his boyfriend, a smile upon his lips. 

Luke was watching the clock tick by, he has never felt so miserable. He doesn't remember what it was like before Michael came along, and he knows now that he never does. 

(a/n) double update