1. (1999)

Please do not steal any of my material.

Yes this is a Beyoncé & a Jay Z fanfic. It's my first fanfic so this may not be very good.

This goes from Her destiny's child days to her meeting the love of her life, to her being the biggest star in the world.

WARNING: this story contain sexual scenes, use of drugs, language, depression may be a little mature for some viewers.

I hope you guys enjoy! Please vote, comment, share, & follow me!:)

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chapter 1 || 1999

Beyonce POV

"Please I didn't mean to!" I said while crying. He was unbuckling his pants and pulling them down.

"You want to act like your grown I'll treat you like your grown!" He was walking over to me pants less. This is already the 3rd time this week he's done this.

When is it going to stop?

I new better than to fight him. If I did he would do it longer and harder. So I just sat there and cried.

Thomas has been doing this to me since he's became my manager. So basically since I was 17, I'm 20. My family knows nothing about this. As far as they know I'm in New York living a happy life, with a good career, while they're in Houston with my little sister solo.

Once it was over I just cried for hours. I have interviews with the girl tomorrow and I knew Kelly was going to be at my hotel door bright and early.

I finally got up from the ground. I picked up my cloths and threw them away.

I hated every single fucking thing he touches. Once I threw them away, I walked to the bathroom to take a long shower.

I felt dirty and unwanted.

The hot water rinsed over my body as I tried to scrub every part of my body that he touched. I was scrubbing so hard it was making even more bruises then I already have.

Once I was done I got out and headed to my closet. I put on a sweat shirt and some leggings.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day. The girls and I had interviews and rehearsals.

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I got up from my bed and walked out my room to the door.

When I opened it was kelly smiling. Why is this bitch always happy in the morning.

"Why the hell are you banging on my damn door kelly!"

"Who pissed in you cereal?"

"I'm sorry kelly I just didn't get enough sleep." I said closing the door.

"It's okay girl. But anyway Thomas told me to tell you to be ready by 7:30 we have a interview."

Once Kelly left I went to get some shoes and headed down to see what outfits my mom sent for us to wear. I put on the casual wear she picked for me and walked out to the black SUV. We were going to 'Sway in the morning'.

While I was waiting in the car the door opened. I thought it was going to be Thomas but it wasn't. It was just Kelly.

"Hey where Latoya and tavia at?" I questioned.

"I thought they were with you?"

"I haven't seen them since rehears-" I was interrupted by Thomas opening the car door.