(Chapter 14) Work It Out

Please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, abexlo.🐝

↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝

Chapter 14 || Work It Out
Jay Z~

It's been a few weeks since Bey was released from the hospital.

She's now working on her new movie Austin Powers.

All this time I didn't know she been working on a movie.

But anyway, she's filming a video for her song Work It Out'. The movie movie is being released the 26 of July, which is next Friday.

She has a few opening premiere's to go to this week and appearances.

I've barely seen her since she got back from the hospital. All she's doing is working.

She also said she's working on a album. Yet she hasn't asked me to be apart of a song.

That's low down.

"Jay I'm home!" I heard Bey yell. I'm giving her ass the silent treatment. She walked in the living room looking at me."Hey Jay."

She tried to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turned my face.

"Jay what's wrong?" She said sitting beside me."JayJay?"

Damn. Every time she calls me that I give in. It took everything in me not to look at her.

"Please talk to me."

After a few minutes she stopped begging and went upstairs to her room. When she came back down she had on a robe.

She walked back over to me and started begging for me to talk to her again.

"I'll make you talk to me." She said. She sat beside me, then she started rubbing up my leg.

Getting higher and higher each time. And it didn't help that I was wearing basketball shorts.

She straddled me while still wearing her robe and kissed up my neck. I was fighting the groan makings it was up my throat. Lucky I held it in.

"JayJay talk to me. Please." She said between kisses.

I felt her start grinding against me. I don't think she had cloths on under her robe.

She put her hand in my shorts and started stroking my manhood.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back. If felt so good.

She pulled my shorts to my knees. I was sitting down so it must've been the farthest she could pull them down to.

My eyes were still closed. I heard Bey get off the couch.

She came back a few minutes later.

"Jay?" She said. I opened my eyes. "Are you really going to ignore me?"

I was starting to rethinking ignoring her.

She pulled me up and grabbed my hand. By then my shorts had fallen to my feet so I walked out of them.

She was guiding me to my room.

"Bey I really think we should talk this out." I said while the backs of my knees hit my bed.

She undid the knot on her robe, opening it up. "Now you want to talk to me."

She dropped her robe and pushed me down.