(Chapter 21) Baby Names

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

__________________

Chapter 21|| Baby Names

Recap
Jay POV~

"I don't care just as long as they're healthy."

She laughed. "Good answer!" She took a tube of something and put some on her hands. "This is going to be really cold."

She rubbed it on Bey's huge belly then put the nob thing on my stomach. We seen a weird image appear on the screen then we heard some even weirder noises that made me feel some type of way.

"You hear that?" She asked."That's the heartbeats."

"What are we having?"

"Looks like-"she paused for a minute them smiled.

Jay POV-

"Looks like-" She paused for a minute then smiled. "Your having twins!"

"Yas!" I yelled smiling. "Two boys!"

I felt bey hit me in the back of my head. "Or girls." She smiled.

"Actually," the doctor said looking at the screen closely. "It's both."

"I'm not very smart so can you please explain." I asked.

"Jay your such a dumbass! We're having a boy and a girl." Bey told me.

Which made my smile go even wider.

"Congrats!" She said.

"Thank you." We said. "Can we get pictures and a video?" Bey asked.

"Of course."

The doctor wiped the blue stuff off of Bey's stomach then she changed back into her dress. We left to get some food then went back to the house.

Beyonce said she wanted to go on the beach later so we plan to go when the sun goes down a little.

"We're home!" I yelled.

Tina and Solo ran to us and started pulling us to the couch."What are y'all having!" They yelled together.

"A boy." Bey said.

"And a girl." I told them.

They looked at us confused. After a minute Tina got what we were saying and started screaming."Your having twins!"

"Yep. No wonder why I'm so big." Bey laughed.

"So when you were saying the baby was kicking like crazy it was both of them kicking." I smiled. "I can't wait to go baby shopping!"