(Chapter 20) Ultrasound

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment, Share & follow!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

__________________

Chapter 20|| Baby Names
Jay POV~
4 months later

Beyonce was currently laying on my chest while rubbing her fully grown belly.

She's been feeling down about how big she's gotten so I invited her mom and sister down here with us.

"Baby are you sleep?" Bey asked.

I kissed her forehead. "No babygirl."

"I'm craving popeyes."

"To bad."

"Jay pretty please! I'm pregnant I'm suppose to eat junk food!" She yelled.

"Bey I just want you and my baby to be healthy." She turned around, not facing me anymore. "Baby I love you."

"You really loved me you would let me eat junk food."

I laughed at her being overdramatic.

I turned her back to me. I bent down and started talking to her belly.

I heard that talking to the baby helps them recognize when they get here. So I talk to her belly everyday.

I talk to him about my day and how stubborn bey is sometimes.

"Jay stop your making the baby kick lick crazy!"

"I wanna feel!" I told her.

"Just lay your hand on my stomach and talk." She said grabbing the TV remote. I did exactly what she said. It took a minute but he started kicking. "Stop thinking that."

I looked at her confused."What you mean?"

"Your thinking 'him'. I can tell by the look on your face." She said.

"I just really want a boy."

"I know you do."

"I can't wait to move into a house with you and the baby. Makin' memories in that one house." I said.

A big smile came across her face.
"Do you really think about stuff like that?

"Of course. All the fucking time." I smiled back.

I heard the door bell ring. I instantly new it was Bey's mom and sister.

"I'll get it!" I yelled getting up. I ran to the front door and opened."Shhh, I didn't tell bey y'all were coming. It's suppose to be a surprise."

They smiled and nodded their heads. I took the bags and put them away.

I then guided them to Bey and I's room and opened the door."Babygirl I have a surprise for you."